Announcement From House Kortrevich

Phersades

WRIT OF ABDICATION

zek9NWJonb4OPHTeA11KGBuCWN5NJp_E1xFtW1L1NFmG200LAdKc9gYHmc3p5h1slr-4bqM7NyZiO3a6YhOLwXMZek7aOWavKAUIbFQl-Ts_qtSqTs8W48x1vMrKekHNzGeqKWFM

WITH DUTY, COMES HONOR

Issued by

HOUSE KORTREVICH

On this 9th of Msitza Ag Dargund, E.S. 450

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV E EDLEVRIK,

For the last thirty-six years, I have been the leading Lord of House Kortrevich. My attainment of the titles and the responsibility that comes with peerage was unconventional, that I acknowledge. I was born the second son to Jan Otto, fully aware that my elder brother would be the one to wed and pass the County of Jerovitz down to his children and so on. I reflect often on the years leading up to it; the relationship with my brother, or perhaps the emptiness of the halls.

I do not think I am a perfect man, and in these last three decades or so there are plenty of things I could have done better as a leader, brother, friend, and father, but I take pride in the woman I have taken as my wife, and the family that we have grown together. They give me faith that after I am gone, that they will elevate the house far higher than I ever could. That alone is good enough for me.

Naturally my titles would fall to my eldest daughter, Esfir Amelya Rose Kortrevich, however due to her ongoing courtship with His Serene Highness, The titles will pass from Esfir to her younger brother and my first born, Anton Otto Kortrevich.

However, due to recent events, I have decided that it is in the best interest of House Kortrevich that Anton Otto Kortrevich be stripped of his ability to inherit the titles.

Thus, I, Nikolai Mikhail Kortrevich, proclaim that all of my titles - Count of Jerovitz, Viscount of Krusev, and Baron of Koravia are to be abdicated to my second born son, Matviy Artem Rahoul Kortrevich.

I wish him and his wife, Viorica Irena Kortrevich, all the luck in the world and long may they reign.

IV JOVEO MAAN, 

The Right Honorable, Nikolai Mikhail Kortrevich, Count of Jerovitz, Viscount of Krusev, and Baron of Koravia

Petyr, the Jerovitz farmhand, feels that noble succession is confusing. Regardless, he now has a new employer that he hopes is still willing to pay him for services rendered.

The Poet of Jerovitz moved through the ruins where he was staying. “Mmmmm, Rest In Peace.” 

“He is not dead, you idiot.” A voice called from the distance. “He is abdicating.”

“oh…” The Kortrevich blinked. “interesting.”

Despite it all, Esmée Kortrevich was proud of her family and how far they've come.

Spoiler

ooc: its been an honor being the countess of kortrevich - thank you all for this opportunity <3

Still basking in the vast expanse of the Lake Voron upon it's rocky shores, tresses of silver and ebony flitted in the wind with a letter clasped within one hand and a worn silver coin in the other. Esfir Kortrevich - bearing a belt fashioned out of wood and rose - flipped it only once without bothering to check it's face before looking back over to the tranquil waters, listening to the ripples of the water with a discrete, yet ever-growing smile.

"GODspeed."

"Yet, zat guy tried to usurp ze Duchy! Pah!" a waldenian Architect and strangely enough Adrian Patriot stated. Erik would then move to go upon his business, a sigh escaping him "Well but from what I heard, zat man did do a brilliant job. GOTT bless Nikolai and his heir." he finally grumbled; though his irritation and hurt patriotism would still linger in his voice. He'd then kneel in the church and pray for the new head of house!

Josefina Barclay pins the missive inside a small box filled with other such papers with a wistful smile. "Loretta, do vy have any more of those pastries vy made? Let's send some to Matviy and Papej." @ImDrippedJr