LETTER OF RESIGNATION

ijY-GmXHJZwhrYmNmCF4KKQU5pC17G5xfOU1vke_GdabkvbgHZYxG5cZ3sbPlly_77WRj88vs3i_6tHKSZlnG_BxZfyRWznfZNczdY49ykEIt_moXj_mUFu9n1ktz35RLI5-YGKyDswt_FK1nm3uvzK1qnkCOC2XpksDbgSxn1oCgjEcaTiVBQzP9CkV2g
[A Letter Rest On The graf's Desk]

Dear
Graf Minitz, Leon Barclay
And Häuptling of the Theoderic Warband, Siegfried Barclay.

I hand you my letter of resignation as the Gesetzessprecher and as a warrior of the Theoderic Warband.
Not only is this a letter of resignation, but also my departure.
For many years I have served Minitz by upholding the Kanun and my Oaths. Though there is still much to be done within this land, I have done all I could and shall leave my responsibilities to someone else.

It has been an honor to serve Minitz, and I pray that GOTT continues to bless this land abundantly. I will not replace the years I have spent here for anything, Minitz shall forever be my First Home.

Shall this not be goodbye, for we shall see each other again.

So I shall say this instead; Farewell my friends, 'till we meet again. 

-Orion Adler

Tobias Adler having no idea on what been happening at background but could sense a change is about to happen. A change he has prepare himself for. Would simply sit and wait his father to come home as always. Now almost 8 years old little elf simply pray that life will take a easy turn.

With a heavy heart did Graf Leon read the letter in his office. After a moment's silence, he contemplated, remembering all the memories he had shared with Orion. He huffed somewhat, then without a word, thudded his chest as the Reinmaren gesture, a show of respect. He hoped to see the first Lawspeaker of Minitz once again, and perhaps share a drink.

With the many cases set out in the dining room & the overheard discussion from out the window of her bedroom in her uncle's residence, Blume Herrlichkeit could tell something was off. She had asked Uncle Orion if they were moving out, but the words echoed through her mind on loop with his ever-reassuring smile tracing along behind it.

"You are not moving out, dear..."

"..Liar...." Her first word as she'd practiced before to pronounce her R's with slightly more emphasis. The word felt like poison on her tongue as it burned in her mind. Tears quietly trickled down Blume's cheeks with a slow burn to her eyes as she sat within the same bedroom she had to collect her belongings from. Now the crying made sense from the day before when Tobias had visited her for a hug.... Blume had to protect what family she had left; though she wasn't strong physically, she had begun to settle her mind on being emotionally strong for the rest of Minitz, though she still felt weak within herself.

As Uncle Ori's house now felt strangely empty of emotions, Blume would visit every so often to leave a flower resting on the mailbox in memory of her uncle should he ever return....

"Damn, didn't even get to attend my trainings..." *Yvian would remark with a sense of sarcastic, yet almost bitter humour* "May god bless, take care Orion, may thy sword protect and may thee find comfort in Minitz.."