An Unanticipated Goodbye.

_mady07

o7

Enjoy life Mady. Sucks to see an awesome member of the community go but everyone stops playing at some point and I am glad you have such fond experiences on the server and your advice is top tier. 

Spoiler

Vallein's really gonna miss his niece.

no goodbye from me because we're already in regular contact but glad ur out of this hell <3

I feel grateful that I got to be apart of your life in some way, you are an incredible person. I know there are incredible things waiting up ahead for you o7 farewell friend

Take care! All the best

Have fun on the outside, gamer.

Also,

I apologize for none of the rude things I might have said. I have no regrets.

(Hopefully I didn't though.)

Take it easy!! <3 I wish you luck and happiness in all your future endeavors. 

but who will be my steward now? :(

MADY IM GONNA SOB YOU’RE LEAVING ME AND I BASICALLY BROKE MY BACK IM SORRY COULDN’T TALK TO YOU BEFORE YOU LIKE LEFT PLEASE MSG ME EVERYDAY. PLEASE BE SAFE I LOVE YOU TO BITS OMG THIS IS SAD PLEASE PLEASE BE SAFE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOSH IM CRYING :( o7 thanks for accepting me into the server when i first joined and welcoming me into many groups and families seriously you encouraged me to really talk to others and i’ll miss you dearly. @_mady07

Hey! My name is in there!

Anyways, I remember you as a new player, wish we kept in contact. Though, have a good time in the outside world

I'm not crying are you? But all jokes aside, Mady. Thank you for being apart of my life and I look forward to talking with you more and watching you grow more as a person. Go enjoy life, go touch some grass while your at it! Drink some water and make sure to rest because you've earned it earned it! Thank you for being such a good manager, and a wonderful friend.