An Unanticipated Goodbye.

_mady07

we'll miss you, that'll be a fact
Enjoy the outside while you can, we're all suffering from stockholm syndrome here

Man you got me bawling rn 

26 minutes ago, UnusualBrit said:

goodbye dio

NOOOOOOO ITS ITS NOT D-DIO

13 minutes ago, AnimeWolf0080 said:

I'm not crying are you? But all jokes aside, Mady. Thank you for being apart of my life and I look forward to talking with you more and watching you grow more as a person. Go enjoy life, go touch some grass while your at it! Drink some water and make sure to rest because you've earned it earned it! Thank you for being such a good manager, and a wonderful friend.

Hope im already crying AHAHHA 

17 minutes ago, Sio said:

MADY IM GONNA SOB YOU’RE LEAVING ME AND I BASICALLY BROKE MY BACK IM SORRY COULDN’T TALK TO YOU BEFORE YOU LIKE LEFT PLEASE MSG ME EVERYDAY. PLEASE BE SAFE I LOVE YOU TO BITS OMG THIS IS SAD PLEASE PLEASE BE SAFE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOSH IM CRYING :( o7 thanks for accepting me into the server when i first joined and welcoming me into many groups and families seriously you encouraged me to really talk to others and i’ll miss you dearly. @_mady07

AHHHH I ALREADY MISS YOU Sio, im so glad your here IM SOBBING

24 minutes ago, AstriaS said:

Have fun on the outside, gamer.

Also,

I apologize for none of the rude things I might have said. I have no regrets.

(Hopefully I didn't though.)

No no you are amazing!

2 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

I'm a go cry now

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Man you got me bawling rn 

GUYS IM CRYING STILL ITS BEEN 2 HOURS SINCE I STARTED WRITING THE POST

7 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

we'll miss you, that'll be a fact
Enjoy the outside while you can, we're all suffering from stockholm syndrome here

mika, you messaged me the day i was made a CT member and it stuck with me, Stockholm syndrome is insane here. have fun in the no tax land. make my house a museum 

14 minutes ago, outcook said:

I'm glad to have met you through this server. Take it easy Mady!:)

irl friends are so awesome, take it easy cruchy

I'd like to seriously thank you for the time I've known you in Haense, Mady. You've done excellent and have been one of the warmest members of the community without doubt. Thank you for all your work, and I sincerely hope that you enjoy yourself wherever you end up.

Its been great mady, surprised to see you go but not upset. Enjoy your life and whatever your future has in store for you! I'm happy to have been able to rp with you even if it wasn't anything too significant. :D

Live your life girl! Hope you have a great future and a nice life. AND DON'T GET SUCKED BACK INTO THE CAGE THAT IS LOTC

Take care ! I wish you the best :) :)

amazing roleplayer, even better person. o7

Thank you and o7

You were one of CT's most dilligent.