An Unanticipated Goodbye.

_mady07

18 hours ago, _mady07 said:

NOOOOOOO ITS ITS NOT D-DIO

Hope im already crying AHAHHA 

AHHHH I ALREADY MISS YOU Sio, im so glad your here IM SOBBING

No no you are amazing!

GUYS IM CRYING STILL ITS BEEN 2 HOURS SINCE I STARTED WRITING THE POST

mika, you messaged me the day i was made a CT member and it stuck with me, Stockholm syndrome is insane here. have fun in the no tax land. make my house a museum 

irl friends are so awesome, take it easy cruchy

haha nice joke dio!

I have interacted with you countless times. You always managed to make me smile and provided so many great and amazing roleplay opportunities for people, and never once did I ever feel you were a mean person behind the screen. Your dedication to the community team is what made that team known for being so amazing. 

I remember our time roleplaying together fondly. You taught me to be a better person, not just in roleplay, but outside of roleplay as well. Enjoy your life.

Farewell on your journey of life! Take those stepping stones and be well!

🍪

On 11/11/2022 at 6:46 PM, KILL_MAPS said:

take care gamer

i still have ur autograph B]

image.png

Holy shit i remember making this and complentating CT signing it or not, cherish it forever

I am always glad to see someone able to make the decision take care of themselves, and put their own comfort and peace of mind first. Never ever had an interaction with you that I don't remember fondly, and I can't say the same for just about anyone else.

You will be missed, but I'm glad to think you'll be moving on to a better future.

You are quite literally the example I set for new players I show around the server. Genuinely one of the nicest and most helpful people I've met on LotC, if not the outright best of both. 

We never got to speak much but I've nothing but good things to say about you, and I wish you all the best in the world. :>