THE TREATY OF SPILT BLOOD

GMRO

Lambert takes a tour of the new land, looking to place military fortifications.

Constanz nods his head at the peace, glad to have it. He would sigh as another noble asks him for land in the new borders "Good grief, now the real battle begins."

King John of Balian signs the treaty, "Peace has been upheld!" The Old King retires to his chambers, after the Congress to rest.

Ser Emir smiled as he finally realised that he wouldnt go to battle against his brother before turning back to his duties "Seems battlefield wound training will come another time, boys!"

Arthur de Lyons read the missive in approval, preparing to survey the Commonwealth's new borders with his fellow men-at-arms.

Artiev Colborn scouted the land with Lambert, frowning "Whole place smells funny... Wonder what Charlie does with his land."

Clementine watches as her children run about the new land with a smile crossing her arms "They will indeed enjoy the open space" she'd continue to walk, sketching the land on paper

“Start now” he says counting the days and minutes “now I bet 50 Mina’s for these heartlanders to **** up the treaty in a matter of 4 saint months eh?” Samuel scoffs as he looks at the treaty 

“we were promised a GLORIOUS WAR DAMMIT” he lightly grunts, he really seemed frustrated 

Jan smiles at the missive "Peace, but how long will it last?" The young Lechian asked himself as he remained impartial throughout the whole conflict

"Maybe I'll get my own home at last," said Dame Rhosyn hopefully.

An Oyashiman swordsman who had lived through a good chunk of this so called Century of Humiliation continued to wander the lands of divided Man in search of his Owyncarnate.

"Peace in the Middle-Eastfleet....Third time's charm."