THE ROYAL HOUSEHOLD

valecu

THE ROYAL HOUSEHOLD

e8GN11lgwEzTw86FIOePbaw4-SWRIv4Yi8iKNFrzKURcpmgseoAl9uTz5blr6VYwSV4mfCOcz39Fy9NaUQWPu10eqKxrBUAXwpQqciofbwopTBBgjBcRqHRwF5nUqnECGsaVqN_x6XyBIZFag3fHYtH4PxsFWbeldbTaUjqBydLuBwF9zbXmokjdHkOxQw

SGO15poAMovn2Fpsm7DbyMuGkkqoKcz65n1rGZAm4xsWG8_M84rzB-rpQ-CinjwbBrLkAqdTV4Gh-mK745WXqbSe-zf4KlEs3zs463gNL2NZYkJEZZ7Akk86w3zEUSeLVyYHu2zDPzSRO3DTxA4p19UNE8z9_z7iIZ1FbkVMKE7M2cVsPnvSqolOKfRwNQ

PREAMBLE;

Since the times of Exalted Godfrey, we have stood witness to feudalism and nobility, thereafter and respectively the rise of great dynasties that have spanned over centuries and persist to flourish. It is with high honour that our Royal House is constituent of such lineages. The elements paramount to familial successes are the balanced birth of offspring, their proper education into society and unity amongst siblings, cousins and relatives. For such dynasties are not built in years, but centuries and decades and ultimately the future lies in their successors.

INDEX;

The Royal Household encompasses each and every direct descendant by one generation of the current and past regnant monarchs, and their Heir Apparents. They are entitled to the privilege to bear the titles Prince or Princess of Aaun.

* The siblings of King Charles I are included in the Royal Household, due to their great aid in the restoration of our dynasty and realm.

THE ROYAL FAMILY TREE;

HRM, THE KING CHARLES I
HRM, THE PRINCESS-CONSORT ELEANOR OF PROVINS

HRH, THE PRINCE JAMES

HRH, THE PRINCESS CHARLOTTE

HRH, THE PRINCE EMIL

HRH, THE PRINCESS ANNA

HRH, THE PRINCESS SOPHIA

HRH, THE PRINCE FERNAND

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF ALSTION;

HRM, THE KING

CHARLES LEOPOLD
His Royal Majesty, King Charles I, Sovereign of Aaun

Born in 1849 to HH, John Leopold, Prince of Alstion & HH, Lady Victoria Elisabeth of Ravensburg
@seannie

HRM, THE PRINCESS-CONSORT ELEANOR

ELEANOR LUCIENNE
Her Royal Majesty, The Princess-consort Eleanor

Born in 1850 to TRH, Philip Michael Pruvia, Viscount of Provins & HH, Princess Claude of Savoy
@valecu

HRH, THE PRINCE JAMES

JAMES LEOPOLD
His Royal Highness, The Prince James, Lord of Alba

Born in 1870 to HRM, King Charles I, Sovereign of Aaun & HRM, The Princess-consort Eleanor of Provins
@LithiumSedai

HRH, THE PRINCESS CHARLOTTE

CHARLOTTE HENRIETTA
Her Royal Highness, The Princess Charlotte

Born in 1877 to HRM, King Charles I, Sovereign of Aaun & HRM, The Princess-consort Eleanor of Provins

@ErosTea

HRH, THE PRINCE EMIL

EMIL CAIUS
His Royal Highness, The Prince Emil, Duke of Balamena

Born in 1878 to HRM, King Charles I, Sovereign of Aaun & HRM, The Princess-consort Eleanor of Provins

@gavyn

HRH, THE PRINCESS ANNA

ANNA LUCILLA
Her Royal Highness, The Princess Anna, 

Born in 1883 to HRM, King Charles I, Sovereign of Aaun & HRM, The Princess-consort Eleanor of Provins
@gohliad

HRH, THE PRINCESS SOPHIA

SOPHIA ADELINE
Her Royal Highness, The Princess Sophia, Duchess of Leone

Born in 1850 to HH, John Leopold, Prince of Alstion & HH, Lady Victoria Elisabeth of Ravensburg
@Leyrin

HRH, THE PRINCE FERNAND

FERNAND FRANCIS
His Royal Highness, The Prince Fernand

Born in 1852 to HH, John Leopold, Prince of Alstion & HH, Lady Victoria Elisabeth of Ravensburg
@Totalitarianism_

THE LINE OF SUCCESSION;

1. HRH, The Prince James, Lord of Alba

2. HRH, The Princess Charlotte
3. HRH, The Prince Emil, Duke of Balamena
4. HRH, The Princess Anna
5. HRH, The Princess Sophia, Duchess of Leone

SGO15poAMovn2Fpsm7DbyMuGkkqoKcz65n1rGZAm4xsWG8_M84rzB-rpQ-CinjwbBrLkAqdTV4Gh-mK745WXqbSe-zf4KlEs3zs463gNL2NZYkJEZZ7Akk86w3zEUSeLVyYHu2zDPzSRO3DTxA4p19UNE8z9_z7iIZ1FbkVMKE7M2cVsPnvSqolOKfRwNQ

AS MAINTAINED BY THE ROYAL OFFICE OF THE PRIVY SEAL.

Ser Owyn de Ravensburg reads over this and lets out an audible 'huh' realizing Prince Charles is his direct cousin, "Maybe I'll give my cousin a visit one day."