THE COMMONWEALTH: REGNE DE PETERE

exogens

Livia smiled proudly as she skimmed the pamphlet. "I wonder if Mazu helped out with this one."

Aviana von Draco cleared her throat softly, before reciting the missive aloud to Wings.

"Quite the well-written document. I ought to give Emir his due compliments next I see him,"

Arthur de Lyons stated, feet kicked up in the Castle Moere library.

Marta crosses her arms as she looks at the gaming hall and ponders. "Hmm, so much promise. I suppose it's get to work."

"That is my home." Bianka said to herself while reading the paper.

“Huh! Would you look at that, I guess Emir is useful for something after all. He writes damn good chronicles of our little nation!” Artiev Colborn would laugh.

Spoiler

This is extremely neat and super informative, even at the core things, as someone who can't keep up to what the heartlands are up to despite playing a character who supposedly came from Oren. Thank you so much for the grand effort!

Kor'Garr the Clanless absentmindedly skims over the pamphlet, crimson pupils leering at the decadently written information. "Dey Blah uv... hozh Klompurz... nub uv daht zoggin nobilitee zkah... "  An absentminded slurping noise fills the tavern air as cheap ale pours over the Orc's thick tusks, bits of foam bubbling across his bristly mustache. 

"Lotz uv zhiniez agh grubbinz... doh Kor'Garr iz nub gunna eet ag zalad loike zum ztuupid twiggeh. Wut elze?" The wandering Greyskin folds the pahmplet back up before jerking to a halt, brow raised slightly in faint surprise.

"Wayt'ag tik. duz dat meen dah Oriniyunz 'av bin vlattene'd?" A hearty chuckle resounds through the tavern, bits of thin froth flying from a stretched wide grin. The pamphlet is slammed back down onto the table between peals of riotous laughter as the reader struggles to contain his mirth. Eventually the chuckles subside, and a bulky grey fist absentmindedly tosses a few misshapen bits of silver onto the bar for another ale.

"'Hozh riddanze. Kor'Garr wihl drynk tu dat."