Allow multiple forum titles

tcs_tonsils_

I have been here a long ass time, more than 8 years. Which, is not as long as some, but is longer than others. I have gotten many titles over the many years- But perhaps the one I had I cared about the most, was OLD FART... or Old Hat, I honestly can't remember the official forum title name because it has been that long. 

Either way! I propose, that we allow for all of our titles to be shone somewhere on our profile! (Coding nerds make do.)

If you disagree, fight me. 

When you reach a certain amount of posts (it’s either 500 or 1000), you can edit it in your account settings!!

31 minutes ago, DevoutChorale_ said:

When you reach a certain amount of posts (it’s either 500 or 1000), you can edit it in your account settings!!

I don't even know if this works, I've attempted to change mine multiple times over the last month or two and while it saves in account settings, it still says 'privet' under my name and nothing on my profiles has changed.

7 minutes ago, Privet said:

I don't even know if this works, I've attempted to change mine multiple times over the last month or two and while it saves in account settings, it still says 'privet' under my name and nothing on my profiles has changed.

In that case, it’s probably 1000 posts that you have to achieve. I put “Exiled King” under mine, I can’t really remember when, just that a certain post count allows you to do so.

2 minutes ago, DevoutChorale_ said:

In that case, it’s probably 1000 posts that you have to achieve. I put “Exiled King” under mine, I can’t really remember when, just that a certain post count allows you to do so.

??? I've clearly done it before, shit's probably just broken and unfixed like other parts of the forum