I am Returning to LOTC! AMA =)

Mannamannaa

Hey all! Mannamannaa here, after a (very) long time away I will be returning to the server. Feel free to ask me whatever you like!

Are you going back to the Orcs or making a new character?

How has life been since you last were on this server?

3 minutes ago, Nooblius said:

Are you going back to the Orcs or making a new character?

How has life been since you last were on this server?

Hi Nooblius! Yes, Kor'Garr will be making his return and I will be going back to the Orcs. I love the unique RP opportunities they can bring to the table and the community is being very welcoming to me even after all this time. 

Life has been going very well, a lot has changed and I am in a much better place. Not being driven up the walls with college courses means I have a lot more time on my hands and can devote some of it to Mineman RP. XD

12 minutes ago, RandomRhunes said:

What brought you back? And on that note; Welcome Back!

Thank you! I was actually brought back by messages from Old orc players asking about how I was and explaining all the improvements that have been made recently. Combine that with some interesting news on the Krug discord and the bigger amount of free time I have on my hands, and I am delighted to be back! =)

Welcome back! What's your favorite experience of RP you have had on the Craft?

1 hour ago, alexmagus said:

Why would you do this to yourself..

HAHAHAHA Well this time i am not going for Nation Leader so things should be a bit less hectic. I want to get back to the wonderful RP that brought me to LotC in the first place.

1 hour ago, Ark said:

Welcome back! What's your favorite experience of RP you have had on the Craft?

Hmm... That's a tough one, but I would have to say my Interactions with the previous Nation Leader Zhot'Rax the Golden Rex when I was a wee noob. He took interest in Kor'Garr and essentially mentored him through his learning about Orc Kulture and set up his future rise into leadership... Before turning himself into a stature by entombing himself in solid gold. Best PK and resulting RP i have ever seen, even with his last IC message he reached out to both veteran and new players.