THE BLOODFLAME SHAMAN BURNS: THE DEATH OF SKAATCHNAK'AKAAL

Panashea

Dakath Ipos, dons his mask anew. This, was a travesty.

"There shall be a sore day... a red day.. where the forces of Evil and Darkness shall be purged in holy fire.. but for now revenge will suffice." A 'ame Prince would tilt his head upwards, hoping that the Shaman would rest easy.

"The bastards, that was my first true mentor in the ways of the spirits, they will pay dearly."  an enraged Kerzerker punches a wall leaving a massive dent irritated beyond belief. 

The An-Gho made a prayer to the fallen shaman. 

From the depths of a cave long abandoned, a creature would catch whim of the news. The massive Red Uruk of 8 feet tall, with the bones of beasts littering his lair, would be etching a carving with his sharp nails onto a stone, a saga for Skaatchnak. "To the one who I considered a brother... You broke free of the cycle... May you rest, in what Afterlife awaits you. My curse still lingers and always will, for I will never be extinguished from this rock, burdened to see all I meet expire... But you will always be a fond memory, friend. A Gorkil never forgets." With that, the creature slams the saga of Skaatchnak onto a forgotten part of the jungle, detailing his Rexdom and achievements, yet also depicting him alongside a companion or sidekick, an Uruk adorned in a boar's cape, a friend. 

The Kukaal carried that burn-scarred uruk to the top of the Clan Hall, the sun buried beneath dark, ominous clouds. His mentor, his teacher, and his closest friend's body laid lifeless before the Shrine of Krug, his body deformed by the burns of the treacherous flames. Bumba'Akaal's lanky form trembled, his verdant orbs surrounded by a red haze. 

The first student of Skaatchnak retrieved his worn haruspexy knife, its bone-adorned blade etched with strange red symbols. Pressing its sharpness against the dead's skin, he carved along his forearm, allowing the old shaman's crimson fluid to spill onto the stone. The red symbols glow, a red fog seeming to appear around the duo as he moved the blade along his own arm. 

A pool of blood surrounded the two, dripping down the steps of the old Rex Palace. Bumba extended his arm forward, placing his bleeding forearm against his teacher's. 

"Grizh-hon, Grizh-hul... da cycle of grizh continues mi teacher. Latz grizh continues into da new era, an era of blood agh flame. Da Heartbeat will alwayz connekt latz to da mortal plane, lup'Throqugrizh"

With that, the hobgoblin closed his eyes, mumbling a prayer to his Ancestor before beginning his march back to his blarg to begin preparations for the burial.