The Whitewashing of Un'Satum

Sewer_Rat

To Those That Sell Out Their Kin

7f-72dKbzJ4iO4TD7KvnW2C3CawjEoSD49VNK3OF8cGiIXX-jgAgBQxs2vyTKY3PCp5SSEvwjNxWWuRqHaXbqNZ6MeuD0DPsKdul7j6hVU0LQZpJy_RvM_OGKKAg_LDkArtJETygONXvbH7RAijuM4oGRYa1vf1P-MQ-z2o6_bHMmSxIBbJ3Az1OvXOndg

[!] A missive would be posted throughout the lands of the Iron’Horde and Almaris

It has become apparent to the sons of Krug, that the Uruks of a settlement in the South have decided to forsake their kin, and conspire with an Azdrazi, to kill the former Rex of Fire Skaatchnak’Akaal.

Let it be known, that the Uruks of the Iron’Horde, denounce this act, as an act of cowardice and formally whitewash the nation of Un’Satum, as well as denounce their leadership. Furthermore, following this act of cowardice and aggression, the Iron’Horde will not claim responsibility for the actions of the Uruks of Un’Satum, and will not interfere, should those that were affected by the cowards, wish to settle their grievances.

REX, Willy of San’Velku and The Iron Horde
PIxTH6PuslNYAGOsdMzP-yN29HcDfKBPJqA0fsaT80zY_vwFlWKhvbpuorb_0PFP6C4fNKr21LsPde5TkT6-S5Wk4NaUhxazxjjejBhSlwiebSnMshiziPxWA0sWYphPOXXfofMY9TM8MSfwGTgoVZT3Mlz21XAaSzKjmIWCCQZhmTyubcXbBuutqLxmrQ

DOMINUS, Madoc'Lur, The Keeper of Knowledge

Spoiler

Just an FYi for all those that will claim this is metagaming. The appropriate rp was done, and I have the screenshots to prove it, should the concerned parties be interested in seeing them.

"SKAATCHNAK, NUB WHI DA WHYTEWASH FLAT HI, WUB DA SKAH"  Sigurd shouts reading the missive before beating up every molecule near him in a crazed fit, as the mentally unstable viking loses his mind once more

Spoiler

Hey friend, this is metagaming

Hey friend, this is metagaming

Spoiler

Hey man it's not. We had rp from the appropriate people that were present. Should you wish, I can dm you screenies of said rp.

Spoiler

The only thing you guys saw was a red hand shooting fire at spooks 🤷‍♂️

"Lat kan alweyz peep who da nub'hozh peepul are wen dey komplain aboot metagaming on latz forum pozt"

((wondering how your character is interacting with your other characters settlement btw. . .))

Edited by Privet

The angered and bloodlusted student of the fallen wise orc would roar his name.
"Mi will gain their headz. Mi will offer it to ZKAATCHNAK!"

His eyes began to go blind with his rage.

"MIRDAUTAZ VRAZ, MAY THE ANZEZTORZ GUIDE UZ!"

Spoiler

Keep the malding in discord and not the forums pls and ty

3 minutes ago, Privet said:

"Lat kan alweyz peep who da nub'hozh peepul are wen dey komplain aboot metagaming on latz forum pozt"

((wondering how your character is interacting with your other characters settlement btw. . .))

Spoiler

They aren't interacting with each other lol, you can have more than one character per group.

(( Thanks for fixing the meta <3 ))

(( Thanks for fixing the meta <3 ))

Spoiler

I digress, this was a miscommunication of those who thought saw you. The name is gone, apologies for that one.

[!] A orc with a fish mask upon his head reads the missive near the southern hub. He chuckles and writes his name in charcoal over the flyer, scribbling out whatever else was on there. At least- that one flyer. "Papir"

3 hours ago, Qizu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They aren't interacting with each other lol, you can have more than one character per group.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.135bfb172159a50d628777cbf304f359.png

:thinking: have fun walking the line

Spoiler

I have to say that I am really not happy with the amount of OOC hatred being placed upon all orcs in a new settlement just because some people have a beef with Qizu. It's petty. It's toxic. It's stupid. Be better

fus9gFlVCxhj2oxdMVJJh2TNPEjobGWL8yRrAVZk_8RhXKi3T1spejZ-tvR7pBVfD821OcTOGEf-q7N3wAgDMulmMbDYvVORapRiQnYoVQiafvmhUFJxoTPjDb8mjaUdHVw2ROYGdCKyUJhWBOEgCtfU14d3uk9S_MmCWG-cpuJn97yLDmd0stp7Ibsuhw

1 hour ago, Burnsider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have to say that I am really not happy with the amount of OOC hatred being placed upon all orcs in a new settlement just because some people have a beef with Qizu. It's petty. It's toxic. It's stupid. Be better

fus9gFlVCxhj2oxdMVJJh2TNPEjobGWL8yRrAVZk_8RhXKi3T1spejZ-tvR7pBVfD821OcTOGEf-q7N3wAgDMulmMbDYvVORapRiQnYoVQiafvmhUFJxoTPjDb8mjaUdHVw2ROYGdCKyUJhWBOEgCtfU14d3uk9S_MmCWG-cpuJn97yLDmd0stp7Ibsuhw

That’s not toxic tho, it’s just some critics from an old orc.

Don’t bring toxicity where there is none by saying there is toxicity.

1 hour ago, Burnsider said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

This isn't even that toxic, there are plenty of OOC reasons to dislike their settlement, which includes stealing from Krugmar's treasury to create their settlement, turning away from the Orcs when they had to power to change things if they desired (They were Rex and Targoth at the time), and them being toxic when they sprung they were leaving without telling anybody in advance (while being leadership LMAO)

Whitewashing Orcs that do not live in Krugmar is not a new concept, and has been done forever until being changed this map, which is not an unreasonable thing to flip back when you have a group of orcs active outside of Krugmar ruining the reputation of Orcs amongst the nations of other races. (AKA conflict with Balian and Petra)

EDIT: btw there has always been pushback on whitewashing them immediately upon them forming their settlement, this is only after further developments so you're coming in uninformed or with biased information.

Edited by Privet

Spoiler

The last two comments are great examples about why people have always had issues with the orc community in and around Krugmar. 

"Burnsider, stop gaslighting people. Saying 'They can go **** themselves. Un'Satum orcs aren't orcs. They never will be' isn't toxic."