The Beast of Petra

Sander

[[OOC: The following notice was posted about Valfleur as well as on the outskirts of Petra, written in red ink.]]

ArtStation - Beast of the Gevaudan

THE BEAST OF PETRA

A cause has been found for the many deaths and disappearings across the Commonwealth of Petra. The cause is not human, it is not a murderer. Instead we are in great danger, at the mercy one could say, of a horrid BEAST. As of yet it remains unclear what we are dealing with. Several people who were attacked over the past year survived these attacks and were able to afford us some insight as to what the Beast is. What is known to me currently is little, but it gives us a sense: the beast is large, dark or black in color, has large teeth and is extremely quick. It's speed is the primary reason we don't have more clear information; the people who were attacked didn't get a good enough look in the mere seconds their encounters lasted. The combined lack of information yet information we do have, have given rise to many theories on what the Beast is already. I've heard these talks in the tavern. Some seem to think it's just a bear, others suspect a wolfman or werewolf. I do not know what the Beast may be, truth be told.

What I do know is that regardless of what it is, it needs to be killed so the killings be put to a halt. Though as this is no ordinary predator, I wish not to burden only myself with this task. Therefore I call on any hunters, soldiers and knights from Petra and beyond; hunt this Beast.

Track it down. Smoke it out. See. It. Killed.

Signed,
Master of the Hunt, Artiev Colborn

Lambert rallies the Son's to bring this beast to justice! Lambert is tired of being bothered by murders while he's trying to drink.

Jan shut his eyes as he spoke with Artiev about the matter a few months ago "Wolfman" Young Lechian repeated as he shook his head in disbelief that he may in fact be right

@Sander
Arthur de Lyons took to drafting a letter, addressing it to the Master of the Hunt's office. It read as folllows:

Artiev, 

By sanction of Archduke Constanz, it is my intention to gather able-bodied men and women so we might confront the scourge plaguing our lands. I would endeavour to have your support in this act and request any information you have to offer as per the sightings of corpses, or anomalous incidents.

Yours sincerely,
Arthur de Lyons.