LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Demavend

v_ptkM7Yq2OFpSRy8O9yS1vpejuiEyPNTRf4wCmG5ZK8YtBmWGyZHJCfwlcXEJ-oMkxTC_9DGtS1sHFtetUCCtYB7aXaPZcyinW6_q1mUEZn3w5YPddHkvKMv0m_8-sVRUZ6gAch1t_Dm5qHTY3qHnpiNfBSK-VAAg9iKN-y_zVDLK4W71e2lEx3FLwfNQ

Zyk04sBYut8noBuqtTciGsR4NfOUixx31k1IK65nq6jXoQL4h6CwBl4m5zggwwX4uw36TfhiT7GxT8I8xzX89zqpkiZsnCbWImajovDgSQBrRRIKAIqwaH15fMP3zX5i5gzGaICyshlXmBmrXYxHOdscgAAjYOaeiUJuCKd9gP4rWPj2VRSm3edlqgYROg

Issued by the

DUCHY OF VIDAUS

On the 7th day of Joma and Umund of 451 E.S.

SANGKRUV I RUTHER,

The House of Ruthern has historically been a devoted vassal to the kingdom of Haense and the House of Barbanov, and with my ascension to the mantle of Duke it is my wish to reaffirm those devotions more now than ever, and prove that our loyalty is above all the rest. With my betrothal to the Princess Royal accepted by Their Royal Majesties, it is my desire that our two houses be joined in both matrimony and great friendship, and so I offer this modest donation to the Brotherhood of Saint Karl in their name and in defence of the kingdom. 

HOUSE RUTHERN DOES DONATE THE FOLLOWING, 

> Ten sets of Ferrum Chainmail.

> Ten Ferrum Longswords.

> Ten Ferrum Warhammers.

> Ten Ferrum Spears.

> Ten Ferrum Pikes. 

> Ten Ferrum Lances.                     

> Three bundles of Golden Carrots. 

Such will be delivered to the Lord Marshal upon his next availability. Krusae zwy Kongzem.

DRUZ GJERNZ AG GRYVNZ, 

His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra and Protector of the South

uqahHk1RekxVEgt2aePmd6SDDy9dt50PCsKDUIw48H4iUPRvEnbf7Txbg22wdmA4pXFHvH1yuw7vykZPOrxxeTFdhB2mGkS5BUm7VQtLHBuLk1PwqxORPrBdtb903AZPe9sDVUy0NZBzjblr-MgKrl-RsofrcPkp2JDSG2wNntalJ6etEqWEPuOiJntp5Q

Karl III rubbed his hands together in celebration for the new Marshal. "More work for the quartermaster I suppose."

Sviatoslav skimmed through the missive with a broad smile, letting go of the sheet he called over Quartermaster Dame Giovanna from somewhere in the barracks handing her the news.

3 minutes ago, poki said:

Sviatoslav skimmed through the missive with a broad smile, letting go of the sheet he called over Quartermaster Dame Giovanna from somewhere in the barracks handing her the news.

"Tha' does remind me we need horses agai'..." Upon noting the donation of the carrots, Dame Giovanna adding it to her list of things to do.

1 hour ago, Oriaros said:

"Tha' does remind me we need horses agai'..." Upon noting the donation of the carrots, Dame Giovanna adding it to her list of things to do.

Baldrum Colborn is ready to donate another bundle of 18 horses

Upon reading the list, it reminded the Elven Lieutenant that he still had a spear to commission. He appreciated this donation.