The Hunt Begins

Tornaedo

Ser Lucien gave the prince a friendly nod and provided supplies as well as open arms.

The Old Edith Hope gives a nod of approval in her chambers as she hears of the Return of the Prince . “God speed.” She’d silently say under her breath.

mofos. someone told me to comment this

Edited by Rugur

Osmond smiled broadly as he addressed the Prince's gaze and extended a firm handshake in greeting.

Ser Darius couldn't help but tear up at the sight of the ship. "I've waited nearly 15 years for this day." He muttered to himself before hastily riding down as the ship hit the shore of Almaris 

Edited by Nord

Juniper Rose let out a sigh from her homeland of Vikela "And so, another war begins..." She muttered, before returning to whatever she had been doing beforehand.

"So must we bow to this man then? He left his people and now seeks out respect? Please, I shall not bow to a man who does not bow to god or acknowledge how he ran away with his tail between his legs."

Eleanore von Wexler expressed in an annoyed to her maids while she was dressed in her mourning gown. The woman looking at the crystal clear mirror; she saw herself in a plain and simple black gown, looking back at the cabinet which once held her beautifully tailored wedding gown. Lady von Wexler would then let out a prayer, holding onto the Lorraine cross, shutting her eyes closed. Dismissing her maids before falling onto her bed, her grey eyes looking up towards the celling; her hand extending up. 

"My dearest friend Philip, what shall I do? I Pray for your strength my good friend. War approaches; blood is to be spilt."

Cardinal Viktor once again resumes bashing his head against his desk, pondering why oh why after just having one war averted folk return to make another "What is WRONG with a little bit of peace. Just a few years of peace, please. Please o' lord, GOD, may peace reign, rather than mindless bloodlust..."

"Can we not let sleeping dogs lie?"  Muttered Emilia Rhodon at the mention of the old prince returning. "Oren was nothing but boring after the last Emperor. Godspeed to my family in Petra and Aaun. I pray you make the right choice."

Lucia Augusta looked to her father as they sat by a pond in Haute-Epine, furrowing her brows. Too young to know of the violent past, she simply sat, believing it to be another distant tale of human conflict. 

"Why on Almaris would we sponsor someone else's war when that chapter of humanity has just been closed?"  The archduchess of Petra plotted in her tower for a meeting with the Ser Lucien of Petra, and 'Ser' Darius of the ruined Orenian Kingdom, wondering just what they sought to accomplish on someone else's mina and reputation. 

A messenger rode through the streets of Valfleur, baring down on the city’s keep. Upon bringing news of the landing, Archduke Constanz would shake his head in disappointment. He would summon the Round Table, uttering his degree in unison with the Archduchess.

“We just achieved peace in the Heartlands and will not be called into conflict when peace has just been made. Let it be known that any who join this cause will be stripped of all titles and possessions within the Commonwealth. This sham will find no shelter here.”