-|- TO THE SLUMBERING LION AND HIS CURSED DOMAIN -|-

kindEmperor

To the lion that hides

In which a dragon scribes a note, to the cat the sunlit cuck. May fire bless his name, and cure it of the disease he carries. 

X*n, why is it you fear him? Why is it you hide now? Are you not order? is that not what you claim, yet you make excuses? After excuse. Pathetic.

He has risen, you know it, you hear it, you smell and feel and see his presence. You do not smite him, because you are weak, and scared, you hide in your realm refusing to sunder. And as you dare not meet the prophecies that were placed on the plane, tell me you have people who worship you. How pitiful is it, to see their master scared.

Instead, you focus your personal hate towards A z d r o m o t h. More - towards ALL dragons, for no more than a personal act. Not for the Order you worship and suckle at like a worn-out teat, for even a lion knows not to tread ground near the dragon's cavern . . .

I to understand your grief.
And I understand your jealousy. . .
That your beloved and most loved, someone who you’d place down your life for..

Left you.

But can you blame them? For why couldn’t she, she saw something better, a creature of immaculate purpose and she loved it, she cared for it. 

How can anyone blame her? Dragons can be the most cunning creatures, if looked at right.

Yet you hated this, that you could NEVER be that immaculate thing that she desired so much. 

Is that why you hate us? Claim that we are an abomination ?

PAHAHAHAHAHA.

Really how pathetic, I fight all the battles, I challenge thee

The dark? It will be swallowed by my avarice flame.
The light? My fire shineth brighter and burns ever more violently.

It is not blinding, it is pure and not corrupted.

What is it you have to offer? Then false power. NOTHING.

You have nothing to offer.

Then rid yourself, you have no purpose. You beg for worship, you are no better than the thing you fear. . . Dare I speak its name.

It really must kill you inside, knowing that my beloved father, he who lacks no true rival. 

resides in his vast chambers, crying out with laughter ; Hahaha, knowing even if you did kill us all.
That your hate will only grow.

And we will exist forever.

Blessed be Azdromoth our king, where he keeps the world upright on his ivory wings . . . 

ALL HAIL GIVER OF FLAME. FATHER OF GIANTS. ALL HAIL THE TITAN.”

“FIRST BORN. THEE ARCH-DRAKAAR. THE GREAT A Z D R O M O T H.”

ALL HAIL.
                                                    THE KING OF KINGS

LONG SHALL BE HIS DAYS.

Edited by kindEmperor
got told to change it

A random human thinks that this Xan-Azdromoth rivalry is extremely weird as he looked up from the missive

Spoiler

See the source image

In a distant land Morur’ei applauds when he reads the flier on a nearby dock!

HE OF THE FARTHEST NORTHS LINGERS LOUNGED UPON A SEAT OF ICE; ONE OF THE FIRST TO RECIEVE THIS MISSIVE. HIS NEW VERDANT EYES GAZE UNTO THE EMBLAZONED LETTERING.

"Hark! It is true - it must be. So when I sit upon snow weary, it is for my blade hadn't met the Steely Armor of  those devout votaries for mere decades. That is it! They stay hiding - Is it cowardice? Is it mercy? Do they not hate us? I shall never know. Or will I? I will; when they stand stolid on the offensive." His foreign drawl would muse, perhaps as a challenge, the digit of its source rubbing the crescent-blade of some archaic weapon. 

Edited by ToddConqueror

Aulkhorian blinks. Unsure what to say as he reads the missive. 

"Pa! The strange scaled ones are talkin' 'bout having relations wit' people an' animals again!"

The little boy runs towards his father with the missive, all as the figure grabs a wooden sign and plants it at the front of his farm. He revises what it says, painting over it and revealing it to the world

"NO XANNITES

NO DRAGONS

NO ACCUSATIONS OF INTERHUMAN-DRAGON CUCKOLDRY"

The man smiles as he looks at his sign, pleased as he walks back to his abode

A woman blankly stares at the flier, gradually more and more horrified.

"The Xannites and Azdrazi are ... A wee bit too inte' this. I say ve get rid of them both."

Ser Lucien reads the missive before dropping it on the floor. He says to himself, "What the hell am I reading?".

The Great Owl continues to fly away from the world, but he is now flying a bit faster. “What is he going on about? He doesn’t know how to do villain-speech.”

A Keeper of Xan would blink repeatedly in confusion at the contents of the missive, blankly staring at it for some time before she mustered the words;

"Right, that's ne how it all went down, and- er... What is this odd obsession the Nephilim have with my Lord's nether regions? Is it possible they lust for what they can never have? And what is with this... psychotic rambling towards the aether?

I am so confused..."

9 minutes ago, Valannor said:

A Keeper of Xan would blink repeatedly in confusion at the contents of the missive, blankly staring at it for some time before she mustered the words;

"Right, that's ne how it all went down, and- er... What is this odd obsession the Nephilim have with my Lord's nether regions? Is it possible they lust for what they can never have? And what is with this... psychotic rambling towards the aether?

I am so confused..."

"I'm certain Lefkos would beg the differ on existences, or lack thereof." Responds Nehtamo after delivering a fresh batch of cookies to the elfess. A moderate smirk of amusement at his own wit lingered on his face. "How does the song go? He and his dragon-wife lay in Athera, guarding their clutch of eggs?" 

"... why are they so obsessed with *****?" A elf questions, shrugging and carrying on with his day

A Shield looks on to this missive 

“this is a horrible poem”