Kaal Akaal

DrunkPapaBear

90emCvTd3P3NR59ql7bGdU9Bj_Hko8R7lKN-Z9_-xslHk2ly8C-IpubqhFpngV4xaCQekpUG70BUTpReAtaWtZ8ciRd_Fwwhx9-SYNKnBPqNomr0B6CdP2TQxxGBv5CL66gNctS7NQt0NHKRkqo9d8A1shYINFVy7yT4LV57LdbDm0MNVZU

[!] A missive is spread through the lands of the Iron Horde

B9CBC7F7-8C08-47CD-8549-5A93598090EA.png

With the recent murder of one of our eldest, Skaatchnak of Akaal, at the hands of Morur'ei the dragon of rot, fire and blood are soon to follow.

With the turmoil that might come against the Azdrazi-lovers of Un'Satum, it is time for the urûkim to unite.

We served as commander of the Krughai under the Rex of Fire, we will serve under Willy the Wise.

We, Ar-Borok of the Akaal clan lay claim to the title of TARGOTH

A47642C7-D850-497B-A4D3-3863142DB649.png

Ar-Borok of clan Akaal, the Victorious, Blood Rex,

Dealer of Drugs, the Mad, the Burned, the Brown,

Targoth of the Iron Horde

Kukaal Krothuul'Akaal approves this message

"Wait, didn't you guys ? Make a deal with HIM, to kill us all ?" Some creature wondered.

“Didn’t you make a pact with the Azdrazi, allow me to erect a settlement within your lands for azdrazi, work alongside me for many elven months, allow Skaatchnak to make a pact with Azdromoth himself that was still in existence upon his death, and now proceed to ignore the fact that darkspawn raiding your city are worse than a casualty of war” asked Morur’ei.

"Isn't this a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, given how long Borok was a vampyr aiding Serheim? Or how long he aided Morur'ei and brought heralds to him to kill? Perhaps Borok and this new Rex are also helping the darkspawn. What do I care." Inquires a pallid elf towards someone else before shrugging. "Not my pony, not my circus." 

From the STARGUSH'STROH, WARGOTH TURKURZ'RAGUK, ZEKOND OB HIZ ZKAHIN' NAYM, nods approvingly to his friend, mentor and blood-brother.