The Union of Audrick and Barclay

Ztrog

The Union of Audrick and Barclay 

bVnzFPHT-zwbVK_fP7e-IIHKOxwXbffjx9p1oUixTd6KtvKs7WH2GpceLAdwaX7sRC_z14wS1GSrrliUbvVRDE9DoH2irhu-Y2nDVYSxwAMOXRkbFTyUcYH6ICl0CC_KJxfl7rP9krgfEan9Wqrr3HReUMNuRFzJIVxlNw11_Bmvht2lZDc9sZAJFw2mbg

A depiction of Lord Viktor Barclay and Firress Alexandra von Audrick c. 450 E.S.

TO THE CITIZENS AND PEERS OF HAESENI-RUSKA;

Following a blossoming childhood friendship and near four year courtship, Alexandra von Audrick and Viktor Barclay find themselves eager to pronounce their love for one another in front of Godan in holy matrimony. The Ceremony shall be hosted in the Cathedral of Saint Tylos within the Barclay family keep of Wilheburg and officiated by Cardinal Katerina. 

Concluding the event, a tournament of valor will be held in celebration of the union. The winner of this tournament will receive a 400 mina prize reward.

The soon-to-be newly weds have extended invitations to their friends, families and peers;

Firr Christoph von Audrick

Firr Aurelian von Audrick

Firr Karl von Theonus 

Firr Frey of Astor

Ser Conrad Barclay

Her Ladyship, Viorica vas Ruthern

Her Ladyship, Viktoriya Barclay 

Her Ladyship, Eira Pazia Kortrevich

The Order of the Crow

His Majesty, Karl III of Haense, and his pedigree 

His Princely Grace Wilheim II Barclay, Duke of Reinmar, and his pedigree 

His Grace, Vlademar Baruch, Duke of Valwyck, and his pedigree

His Highness Loran von Draco, Margrave of Eichenwalde, and his pedigree

The Right Honorable Adele Ludovar, Countess of Otistadt, and her pedigree 

The Right Honorable Matviy Kortrevich, Count of Krusev, and his pedigree 

His Lordship Leopold Morovar, Baron of Ghaestenwald, and his pedigree

Her Ladyship Ada Colborn, Viscountess of Venzia, and her pedigree 

His Highness, Cesar de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia, and his pedigree 

Virar Aestenia Aevaris, Virar of Starpool, and her pedigree

Signed,

Her Ladyship, Viktoriya Barclay of Vidaus

Firr Karl von Theonus

His Lordship, Viktor Barclay of Reinmar

Firress Alexandra von Audrick

Spoiler

OOC:

11/20/22   4 PM EST

The Viscountess of Venzia immediately went experiment new drinks and pastries for the wedding - she was excited!

The young Christoph squints at the invitation, his poor eyes struggling to make out the words.

"So she's veally marryin zhat ugly man.. fine"
Despite his totally very true words that are definitely very true, he excitedly goes off to find something nice to wear.

Ludwig von Audrick roares out in pride and joy from the seven skies as his granddaughter marries a barclay!

"Ahhh, Ja, am getting married." Viktor sings rather joyfully to himself, rubbing his hands together as the young, not-as-holy Viktor Barclay helps himself with his charcuterie board- most consisting of CHEESE.

Edited by Commander_Jester

As Karl signed the document, he could not help but feel a wave of sadness wash over him. Thinking about the bride’s deceased father, his brother-in-law Adrian, he could not help but murmur to himself “It should have been you signing this, my friend. Not me.” Consumed by this thought, he did not realize the group planning the event had completely forgotten to include a few invitations.

2 minutes ago, Deets said:

As Karl signed the document, he could not help but feel a wave of sadness wash over him. Thinking about the bride’s deceased father, his brother-in-law Adrian, he could not help but murmur to himself “It should have been you signing this, my friend. Not me.” Consumed by this thought, he did not realize the group planning the event had completely forgotten to include a few invitations.

From above in the seven skies, Adrian looks down upon his eldest and Karl, "You're a better man, one I wished I could've been." He looks to his wife a moment before returning his attention to the world before, a small smile resting on his visage.