The Quinceañera of Lady Amity Ionna

Kitomine

Amity Ionna’s Quinceañera

LW14TeCM1oXjgHWLKqnNMz0BxwuWoH9DJdqbK1r1vSzbP6mK0lm9eoE8qgTE5dgHTBLs9rZIYgSoxPwroquTVB8a2TiKj-WZJUE5YhmFFxGuHZ-0GY1FPKoySOCC5X-7H25YvNk4toJX8oBbzxN-13OUTyi2xC6FNmaNE9kcVypr5oZZj4MhX16CRquCvA

[!] A Man and Woman sharing the first dance.

As the date grows near with every passing second Lady Amity becomes more and more accustomed with Hyspian culture. Now that she is permanently living in Hyspia as a ward under Vicereine Laurelie I, she has decided to take on its culture. 

Saturday, November 26th at 5pm EST

The night will begin with a ball as the attendees fill the ballroom. Lady Amity will have her dance with a male family member or father figure and whoever she deems fit will follow up the dance.
Following the ball will be cake and presents. Each of the attendees will be able to go up and give the Lady a gift of their choice. 
When Lady Amity is done thanking everyone for the gifts the other children of The Social Circle will join in a few party games of their choice with a sleepover following. 

The attendees may not wear the color blue

LHn9tW4YyT9mQBHG2WfDJkoauLhL9omSc5AUydMCchNTjkExgdG5UXMcYZLbJAL72SD6BwxtlL1Ra9UZqiZMNgAzM00ILUd7PacUvJemFwovgyl6-Q_n06R1tHaUAsXF6uy_i6Yo3bv_E0sFvB93qIOvN6OEBQk0MaVvCd_kqul39UCiRyqJr6KNwulSSQ

[!] The painting featured the Social Circle girls getting ready for their Quinceañeras.

Signed,

Lady Amity Ionna, Ward of Hyspia

a1DgXPGocoP9t80xdNE5EyQCsKlNNlAoTCkSTIiASsPJb82CHnFR1TaTxjlz2B9Vmn0uKHRSix6w4sANuXnKjUp7blJoqmZLVyqBAelfltl-JIB7MiXf8Pa0WdN47RdbXTfcjw0D7uQsO2a86kEVZN9NpKLzgvqx9dCN30AD-h6pHc9veuSV_QeqVivRWw

Her Royal Highness, Vicereine Laurelie I of Hyspia, Baroness-Consort of Niseep, Lord of Niseep and Gereon's Hold

Tz2AoTqDTY4go58HIvAoaEn-7CIZqvR2QvDKXlIu8isRegy5blsrRj7U5CGXhvCmX4QhDgvITuyo1kjFCvjAJD7LXKIb0aMw23WrhQdgGkpNXbQWRqVPABDfRE_BTgMt8JboMZjsSAuwKacUArKAwrdcleFTMDwM6Z-Nnww3ji36pXAXEHbOG-1OqAw19w

Edited by Kitomine

Laurelie de Pelear would be out looking for a gift for the young lady

Princess Sofia De Pelear had spent the afternoon helping her best friend plan her Quinceanera, a pleased smile coming to her. Oh, how she longs and dreams of the day hers will come! She has three Saints weeks yet.

"Everyone is hosting parties now..." Francisco sighs loudly before retrieving his sash and looking at it "Blue enough I believe"

Cesar de Pelear smiles as the cultural assimilation continues 

“She’s settling in, how delightful I must go take her one of my crowns as a gift.” Adalia Aleksandra said to herself with a smile. “Wilhelm, prepare a gift for Amity immediately and no isn’t an option!” ( @CanadaMatt )  Looked at her stomach with a smile. “Oh how I cannot wait to meet you my dear..”

Veronica blinks