The Future of the Fisherman of Almaris

Avenrare

The Fisherman of Almaris: The Great Change within the Guild
═══════════════════════════════════════
Lost Bay Lighthouse & Fishing Village Painting by Ann Stookey - Fine Art  America

(Note: This message pertains to OOC information only)

The Guild was simply started by a group of friends. In simplicity, old Vistulia was our home, and all we did was fish. The guild was created to unite those under one roof, connect, and share the love of fishing.

However, the age of that has since past. Many have marked us as allies, but many see us as troublesome. The guild has not been the same since we started, and thus, I have decided to enact the a change.

The fisherman of almaris discord server will be split up, a new server will be created that’s heavily moderated and strictly relative to the guild, while our old community will stay up in the disaster that its become. will be revamped to give it a new look, as well as fixing the servers channels and roles. This will allow for the guilds serious and more poetic forme to take place on the server. 

The guild will be doing great things, and I will put forward many things to help influence the impact of the guild. We will always, and forever will remain, a neutral party. The guild will always be home to different people, but one things always the same, the guild will leave a mark.

A Personal Message from me, one of the founders:

Spoiler

I have always found it difficult to RP within LOTC, simply because I have lost my touch with roleplay and haven’t achieved anything grand. Many people see me as an unlikeable person, and I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’ve not been the best community member. While I’ve never committed any outlandish rule-breakings, or done any serious stunts, I wish to claim myself back in the hearts of others. I’ve recently received some pretty constructive criticism, and have lost a good friend of mine I’ve held for many years. It’s time for me to make a change, not only in my actions, but in the way that I progress toward building a solid foundation and good relationships. Of course, actions speak better then words. I can assure you, within time, I won't even be the same person.

This means that "Ball-Thunder" will be player killed, and my character Billy will be undergoing a huge revamp into becoming a functioning character within the LOTC universe.

From this day forward, I will do what I can to bring success to the fishing guild, and thrive within the LOTC universe.

+1, looking forwards to it all.

oh also

Spoiler

BALL THUNDER NOOOOOOO

Edited by SlitheryC1

+1 I strongly think if this is what you as a leadership figure, believe it’s ok to do I and the rest of the duchy will support the fishing guilds in its rp decisions. We love our friends there and it’s a grand opportunity for more on going and fun rp to happen!

fish on my friends fish on

I don't know who gave you grief, but I always thought you were a humorous lad and enjoyed your banter and lightheartedness.

For whoever gave Avenrare grief. . .

Golden Globes Sexy Man GIF