Petra Post

rySiueUjRbSb_ewvDICvkCta3_eMbDYCDuT4a6Gc3m9cr_bo9OoueyDlqFYAzP4Tz3ZID-DsFrnctKBd4RkVG-MPYJ1Mbl9Kbo_hkseNT1J7CIObEiFfz3LPxzRZZrsAA3o0z_7WR2217PQtG3DyRKHpLFKFPKWdLppguhQRuOJdLKBiM4-WtDauVDkTOg

Petra’s Post

rySiueUjRbSb_ewvDICvkCta3_eMbDYCDuT4a6Gc3m9cr_bo9OoueyDlqFYAzP4Tz3ZID-DsFrnctKBd4RkVG-MPYJ1Mbl9Kbo_hkseNT1J7CIObEiFfz3LPxzRZZrsAA3o0z_7WR2217PQtG3DyRKHpLFKFPKWdLppguhQRuOJdLKBiM4-WtDauVDkTOg

VOL.,i...NO.I

VINTAGE

PRICE: FREE

fcp6nOV3_CAxBR_w2MTJLKbj4p5IFR3nSUjZJKsMiEldmNg1mjaVlmF0fEWKHOY50PBmD3heCJSriQ4N40lYJ64K8Z3lrozP3tjXhUQcXHZrmTRNQ48WlYN2LE0gTYxn7PYHzG57Qsnz-Yrn8tSH8kGqvk7YcpA2ZzOEKAQDnMQ-S2Xd5I4wzwyI7p24hA

First Entry

Petra will finally have a newspaper every so often. The topics will either be current events, gossip, or interviews! Job postings will also be listed here if anyone is interested.

Anyone is able to help out with the newspaper if they would like to. 

If any major events happen in Petra, please tell the newspaper writers! Gossip is also very much welcome!

And without further ado… 

Evangeline de Rosius-Malenos with her little journal, circa Year 103 of the SA.

gRrjqGUBFE_7X7XHlJ3HbxQkJhfXXXSFlw5JwS5E5kGM_C3ycpSKZPOlyvcNLaIQ7_gv66aRj4qWsTen8e_wPwDt_-YCtqZgIEjHFYjo_fU8Ihg4mGSQUrtMostrdptMFEB3y6RtoVFM0GM9LrozxORVRTZjH4ZOHTfh6ej4nGYF5fDhWTRbk_OGE4ONRA

“Melius futurum scribemus” 

We will write a better future.

qltF1-yqhUceyBIjPSq2QEaexu0AghEJXd20PpBuGGN6jYbYVtwbly-bIX3tkNFwFYLKqNwjd4zw6q9lJenPwKZ09npVjqAAv4ZGSlAh3pMToJwIbkG64n0bo8aFTnxdq3gsOBT-zjKNBbj4PyRqmcgj2OI4rcmFKSmDCjRGfo8alyXGx1b1bkIAgZVw-g

The Daily News

SHcq3Ql_XlTmMZymJmZ3ldxjl05z6MS4PmJ3Y8d4KMgu4YkNJLhfm2NAtPE2l-Ou-gq8uzV5Z1DI93C1eP5b71i5KD1uAOpkyJkGrytRqZG40WtsU8UPL5sqNDQbDAf9CbHTcb4iFo7PggURhGEDgCIuj-QcTYCdDhJh5M_P9o7jsrKvWIZCWtbIUtgkQA

NEW BASE FOR

PETRA

Sons of Petra

The Sons of Petra have recently constructed a new base for storage, their weaponry, and ROOMS!

Each son or daughter of Petra now will be supplied with a set of gear, food, and a room for free!

As well as all of this, their training sessions have NOT gotten any easier. Grammar squats and excessive running continues! However, their training is not just about preparing their physical selves…

A lady named Mariya is beginning to teach the men and women lessons with reading and writing. No one in the Sons shall be illiterate!

wADU2E4cX1QPl7rPe-VuQ3adrtP1qz9ETGvIhpMU0yoBYLFMJGv54bfs8RUGQ4uDzqTXLL4szyn9pKcg-aSxWeTEhPbupj-cQe4geqsHegIyy7uBf2EE0s37ImNmeSS_2tnindR1DzUYEjtyiOAk9t5_b51PP0W7FVIQeZ-pgbnJeNhZi6XSPILtsBPRGw

nr5SFB3dj3LYp8D1SoDeUiD6ABg8QNur0kCoiGnXTQioCD7nRG43uLbNTxi9xaL0jfqpG3uJyCTygrI9KhXj8asKEDvZEA3J9W_O29EQw_thmYu-tarXjnNvtA2L3tCcKwvdFiZm-Dvnpok4zg9E7Jpb81aZPhxEnboUQSHieYjMYXlYjr4PDlSKvwJ99Q

eZMt3y3hdENC-QR2zFdEaxIuqUJK7Ofb4WcxAbqIFgZ6KqSOUxH9uxBoIZE359qOZ1zaiAyo1bV7LoKRw6w243Vli3LJdFn5YH7S7NTqRjVX7ZTVozZh9F0qoikY5vgnDHnF0p1quQx74qy2yJtfB4I3Z6NtAg0sdLVey6E1JtuVAvCLhj-0lGEBhiwT1Q

JOIN THE SONS OF PETRA!

--------------------

Credit: Evangeline de Rosius-Malenos

The pictures above are of the newly constructed base for the Sons of Petra!

—-----------------------

The Writer's League sponsors this paper.

Archduke Constanz reads over the news with his morning coffee, nodding to his wife "A splendid piece of work!" he comments.

"Join the Sons!" The Deputy Commander would exclaim after downing a glass of Petran Pinot

"Oh my goodness, she wrote about me!" Mariya would exclaim before grinning. "How sweet!"

Lieutenant Laurens Herni Halcourt of Brasca was passed the missive and nodded thrice, "A wonderful piece of work! I enjoy Evangeline's company very much."

“Huh, no mention that the Sons new base is actually my childhood home which I bequeathed to them… at least call it Castle Moere!” A nostalgic Renilde held back tears with a wobbling lip. 

Kor'Garr the Clanless grins widely around his thick tusks while skimming over the newly released paper, sheets of parchment crinkling between his bulky fingers as he flips the pages. His crimson eyes squint slightly to make out the diminutive script called "common" in that concise human font. The orc chuckles a little as he walks down the roads heading westward from the various Human nations, nodding his head thoughtfully all the while.

"Yub, et iz 'hozh tu'av ag ztrong warryur clan... Agh diz nuwzpayper iz brillyint! Kor'Garr wihl mayk azh uv dem vor Krugmar zoon az Kor'Garr gitz bak tu dah goi. Hmmm, diz 'umie awthur peepz loike dah azh dat inviytid miz tu dah wroightaz leegue. 'Hozh tydingz vor dah azht meetyng, Lup'Ublulhar! Lup'Kotreztruu!" He folds the paper into a pocket on his rucksack and continues down the road. Hopefully towards San'Velku this time.

Spoiler

Translations!

"Yes, it is good to have a strong warrior clan... And this newspaper is brilliant! Kor'Garr will make one of them for Krugmar as soon as he gets back to the city. Hmm this human author looks like the one that invited me to the Writers League. Good tidings for the first meeting, praise Ublulhar! Praise Kotrestruu!"

* Ublulhar is the orc spirit of hope and new beginnings.

* Kotrestruu is the spirit of memory and the recording of knowledge.