A Return to Shore

_RoyalCrafter_

A Return to Shore

Q7LRRnL6BC3LfII9XnVs_QLgK5axiPGruCIbYqSMVhz4lCqzROTlQnwflnt4FWx0ypp2LUBcteu4UkP0GKasJTAycOOFR_dvm0EItX6ziswCU4tyZfa1nRuzIbIBmOXiiVQ4Uo672TP_2wbAwQ7ShJRj_7CpGCaAKpepJc9FD3yp-HVdTD4FnRkWBTQP5Q

[source]

I have spent a little over 20 years working upon the vessels of Urguan’s navy, over 20 years roaming Belka’s realm. I have fought alongside many brave sailors against the pirates of the Dark Islands, I have spent countless days working with my fellow sea dogs to build an outpost for the navy.

It is time I return to shore. 

separator.png.ef25e230841f2513af20c0554f9e072c.png

In my leave I appoint Alaric Grimgold as the Commander of the Portmaster Corps. May the harbour of Urguan prosper in his hands.

I appoint Briga Irongut as a Captain of the Portmaster Corps. May her love of the sea and her skills in the art of smithing be noticed by Belka and Yemekar.

I appoint Durbar Ireheart as a Captain of the Marine Corps. May his skills in the way of warfare defend the seas under the watchful eye of  Dungrimm.

I appoint Dhaen Grandaxe as Beacon Lord. May her tender soul serve as a bright light to all those lost at sea.

In my stead, I appoint the honourable and brave Bromdor Goldhand as Grand Admiral. He has been a true friend and ally to me for my entire stay in Urguan, and I cannot think of a dwarf more suited for the role and one that I can trust more than him.

This will not be the end of my sailing days however. I shall still remain on the navy as Banner Lord, to help advise the new Grand Admiral through the rough waves of warfare and ocean.

separator.png.ef25e230841f2513af20c0554f9e072c.png

Narvok oz Belka

Narvok oz Urguan

Signed,
Garedyn The Green

Oocly response this time. Thanks Royal! Really appriciate it, and also appriciate all the work you've put in for the navy!

A figure donning the Irongut armour would make for the port. How strange, he never thought he'd see those mighty vessels again... Hopefully they would be treated with respect still...