The Balian Bazaar

SapphirePool

[!] A flier was distributed to all the major settlements of Almaris.

GrSzb0zKArVgpYYmNrWTIbWUR-1IbCUBnQiX1xXCJM5eBoLWfjarenIZje3ZI5aetKi0cvRRhtHbwbtE39-HUfpnFo2BwNIpyM8JHjVl00chMF8I7-xqN2gx_JYlD21Odx4_ju923QXIBdPQvV3enZzZ_MAXg-U34F9aWADwfaAs4JIy8VHKkfK352wZ3Q

DeEwS-dF7OseXfYVpPtDI50IoQCCTeN-6PS3NFLCHN67Wm-RwB-7XD3PIQdTBSiwkIImHEqVAeUzGtou_56-5MNKiYU_VQ5XQVWqz6OPdMG8zEvVITkaCzszxLGWtO9DfbmjJzg6VlBd3JW_26a42msvcSyzD3OFrurnT6sEWXn_fcx2v3ChJGy1w1c2pA

Within the Kingdom of Balian this coming Peter's Glory, a grand market shall open for the duration of the Saints Day. Merchants from far and wide are invited to come and sell their wares to the pondering crowds. Traveling bakers, tailors, blacksmiths and the like are all graciously invited to take part in the festivities. 

Basic booths shall be provided upon notice of attendance by merchants. All who come to sell are welcome and encouraged to decorate their area to better suit that which is displayed for customers.

Please send a letter to Viscountess Catherine Marie Huntshill if you wish to be a vendor. Booths will have a standard rate of 5 mina per booth for rental.

DeEwS-dF7OseXfYVpPtDI50IoQCCTeN-6PS3NFLCHN67Wm-RwB-7XD3PIQdTBSiwkIImHEqVAeUzGtou_56-5MNKiYU_VQ5XQVWqz6OPdMG8zEvVITkaCzszxLGWtO9DfbmjJzg6VlBd3JW_26a42msvcSyzD3OFrurnT6sEWXn_fcx2v3ChJGy1w1c2pA

Spoiler

Saturday November 19th, all day.

If you want a booth, please message me on discord (Sapphire#1345)

OR

Send me a bird IG (SapphirePool)