THE ETERNAL LIBRARY

_Sheylo_

THE ETERNAL LIBRARY

2JGPwmUXHrefz828C6dKCVQczAuicxXCak_pF5XNziCuOXC-U0QjyZXmIyoR-MKsTwMkmuMtb-5jGt7tanoEal0XzWlVteyKrp0UHCsG75ucsQBhSjkMWDMBGOU7RR4g1nwi14w_RjWFtmkM9viRworpBir7zBchMB52wGikJzC6u0s1kswGEz4DrqcXPA

As one steps into the Eternal Library, an assortment of books were stacked up the main desk, upon the ground sat multiple storage trunks, filled with various forms, letters and information. Behind the desk sat a high elven librarian, who addresses you as you approach.

“Welcome to the Eternal Library, we represent the best and brightest scholars within elcihi’thilln. Our position is a dutiful one, with our assistance, time and patience… you may very well become wise beyond your years. Within this book, you will find all the relevant information to assist you in your journey.”

RpV3wzd87fsekfBX29LGHSeBpTcwDyRE2z55VABURGctQS-cKIPPLEniyqaraPzcLVvK3ja-3qy4O8SkOL-vqdfsnzFlBWiYUrzeAJYozxkWzbOZsBnSNDr54wUGGMGa7Z6ktVFR

PfHNkXJgjur2FV8ua0SGTSzwONif8dRtVINMhn_j90wGFh-FxA4RUHzJAhZnKgb9DSe1SDmkIGfkZCg_Qe-pReQxoxWC_FP5yyTzAQcz6xZEaRQuZrGin_PSVxmMUNRZYj33JVccUT3DbpjQFBU_DQMkhbfTFlktG_WY8kRb7qR0zj_a5l0Mua00V9_TqQ

TOqdvRwM8012zIyYw6puSkddzNIuerBwzGXd57RenDn6-oWbZOEVJtDVmbpd6EmBMTPYttoJnphuAGxdrcs4m0-Ay57NFPvxZyXs3M2FunKPiVlAPr0uuul5UoNco5Ij8988Lhtu 

nGzq3Y2Zy7OCQIXQmhyhMVnoCYjsGooCqn43cGY8jq8OHywxM6pt6w6h361p5za0vYy9kwREv1gEhSIUMsADHyFJ0mqd3iF-oTyXFbQgsLBXxj1D1lISRqeYDYL8j2FczDHgTJDD

The Curriculum of Culture

The Curriculum of Thaumaturgy

MgL11B63isbnqLTJ2b74A018HLLRJZC0zdK2FtVq2CDl9B5yUMglWXvPijE1JUquYhRqsF_7LEUABcLyzJLp2E-rdR1hihHORQPXzns_rUjLpW3S9pmW52o1Dd_keuzlAH7SSzis

For All College-Related Applications:

((Reply below, or if it is more convenient, feel free to contact the current Okarir’maehr through Discord or in-game with these applications in a DM or physical book. Currently that is Valazaer Calith. Discord: Sheylo#6816 and our discord server is reachable  here..))

Teacher Applications

Spoiler

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?:

What is your Minecraft username?:

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience):

((Only IC past this point.))

What is your name?:

How old are you?:

What is your race?:

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?:

What class do you wish to teach, of the options?

() Mali’san, Elven Language

() Mali’aheral Culture

() Mali’aheral History

() Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health/First Aid

What is your experience on the chosen subject?:

Why is it you wish to teach said subject?:

What is your interpretation of the phrase "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya" and what does it mean to you?:

How many Elven Hours a week are you able to dedicate to this profession?:

Anything else you wish to add?:

Student Applications

Spoiler

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?:

What is your Minecraft username?:

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience):

What is your name?:

How old are you?:

What is your race?:

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?:

What class/classes do you wish to enroll in, of the options?

() Standard High Elven Studies (Culture, History and Language)

() Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?:

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities:

“We encourage any aspiring and seasoned lecturers alike to contact us directly. To schedule an appointment, simply send a letter or approach us in person. Outsiders, non mali’thill and non-citizens may be considered.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

S4ltkGYVHJR-CJIby1JfMsdyH9s4dhfNoybyh-zCBqOifZ6Qy_bitZ4K4KfgQYoMUD4dTz_lGshRlRfEKwvHsuBYuNUq1DoY0SK9vJD8NAJBIM06ZhH6_PmIrXxGzOUof63J5Tqw

Okarir’maehr, Head of Academics

Valazaer Calith (_Sheylo_)

Tilruir, Assistants of the Okarir

Tilruir'naelu, Headmaster of the Eternal College (vacant)

Tilruir'indor, Eternal Librarian (vacant)

Mediir’puer, Assistants of the Eternal Librarian

Mediir’taeleh, Assistants of the Headmaster

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya,

Okarir’maehr Valazaer Calith

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?: SharpString#3385

What is your Minecraft username?: SharpString

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience): Any time on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (except this upcoming friday week of 11/21/22) On other days I am also available from 11:30 AM EST - 2:30pm EST or after 11pm EST.

What is your name?: Tuzic Mossborn

How old are you?: 52

What is your race?: Forest Dwarf

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: Yes I am. And of course I can understand consequences for such rules.

My Clan father informed me that I may learn water evocation, and alchemy at the eternal library.

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?: I am a current student of both alchemy, and voidal magic. My alchemy teacher has not been able to give me a lesson for 2 years now, as he is a wanderer... I am hoping to find a teacher that might be slightly more able to have lessons with me, so I can aid hefrumm with my studies, especially healing. As for Water evocation I wish to learn it, along with my fire evocation studies, as I am a forest dwarf, and have epiphite friends made of wood, that I dont wish to worry about burning with such fiery abilities.

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities: I am Tuzic Mossborn, Librarian of the Hefrumm Library, Prophet of Ogradhad, Scholar I try to fulfill as many roles as I can as Hefrumm recovers from a bit of an exodus of dwedmar. I strive to please my patron god Ogradhad, the lore master, the keeper of magic, with new knowledge over alchemy, magics, and anything else that I may learn of. I am a kind-hearted man, who wishes mostly to help his family, and his country of urguan with his skills, as he attempts to honor the Brathmordkin in his position as prophet. 

As a holy man, I wish to put your mind at ease of what wishes I may have for my newfound knowledge I seek, as the dwarven gods demand kindness and respect for all descendants and living things. I wish to learn these skills to aid, to heal, and to protect my family and friends from harm.

-HikariTesnhu#9817
-HikariTenshu

-Gmt + 2 around 15:00
-Galadriel An'asul
-High Elf
-Yes I am aware of the rules and consequences
-Standard High Elven Studies :

History

Alchemy 

Voidal magic
Health

-I wish to learn alchemy because I always I have had a passion for herbs and potions
-I wish to learn History because I have been interested in the past
-I wish to learn Magic because the unknown information i want to learn
-I wish to learn health because i want heal and help other from there injuries
-I wish to join the college to learn new things and commit to my studies 

I am a young Elf high that seeks knowledge I am kind to all races and people. I am hard working and dedicated High Elf. I am willing to commit to anything that is asked of me

Spoiler

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?: wooz#7961

What is your Minecraft username?: woozerly

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience): 1pm-11pm EST ( 6pm-5am GMT-6 (but generally you can just yell at me and I'll get on.))

What is your name?: Hileia'illera

How old are you?: 164

What is your race?: Mali'aheral

Ti, I'm very much aware. I think it's a bit silly to ask a cihi of 'aheral if they know of the concept of consequences.

() Thaumaturgy

[!] some writing would be filled in under the question;

and Alchemy as well if you teach that. I would hope you would.

I would like to learn Thaumaturgy to understand the knowledge and power of the void. Alchemy to understand better how herbs and botanicals influence each other and the world.

Well, I'm not sure the best way to describe myself. So I'll leave that to your imagination. But I know this much; ask of me what you will and I will try my very best to accomplish whatever was asked of me.

I hope you take me under your tutelage. Having been born and raised outside of the society of 'aheral I've never had the opportunities that every one else in the cihi has. I would like to live up to the expected standard of a Mali'aheral. 

Edited by persimmon
some grammar fixes and changing 'thill to 'aheral to better fit her personality.

What is your discord?:

Truppler#2079

What is your minecraft user name:

Truppler

What is the ideal time for you to partake?

GMT+1, from Monday to Friday available from 18pm until 23pm and from Saturday until Sunday from 13pm to 23pm

((Only IC past this point))

What is your name:

Ravn Vuiller

How old are you:

I am eight years old!

What is your race:

Human

I am aware of the rules and such that I respect and follow them

What class/classes do you wish to enroll in, of the options?:

I would like to enroll in the culture, language and history

I always had a interest into culture, history and languages since I come from a noble family. Especially for languages, since I grew up with different languages too.

I'm always friendly, like to listen and always love to learn new things... at least that's what my mother always tells me!

Are there living quarters for students? I go back and forth to the Eternal Library every day from Balian, which takes a long time to walk.

I have also the permission from my mother to visit the Eternal Library.

Signed,

Ravn Vuiller~

What is your name?: Jack Paleheart

How old are you?: 35-43

What is your race?: Human

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: Yes 

What class do you wish to teach, of the options?

(X) Common Studies

What is your experience on the chosen subject?: jack's been around long enough to pick up a few things how to use your hands defence against dark spawn defence he can spend it's your basic cooking skills and other things that you could use in your common world like mathematics and other things alike

Why is it you wish to teach said subject?: It would be fun ring it with everyone

What is your interpretation of the phrase "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya" and what does it mean to you?: if you progress and work hard, in the future you'll be healthier in the end of your life

How many Elven Hours a week are you able to dedicate to this profession?: 14-20

Anything else you wish to add?: I can't wait to rp

Spoiler

Lucias Vinyre

Human

I am aware.

Alchemy

Voidal Magic

I wish to enroll in Alchemy because I have always wanted to be able to create potions to help me in my medic career.

I wish to enroll in Voidal Magic because I have been fascinated by the magics of this world and It should be able to help me in my life to come.

I am a young human who is a son of Petra. I am kind to all and I always try to spare the lives of people.

Spoiler

Edited by Kabo0m

What is your Discord?: _Grey_W0lf_#7961

What is your Minecraft username?: _Grey_W0lf_

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience): 1-3 pm EST

Spoiler

What is your name?: Tezcatlipoca

How old are you?: 19

What is your race?: Kha'Tigrasi

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: Yes

() Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health

() Alchemy

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?: Because I, Tezcatlipoca, Tez for short, want to learn as much as possible about Alchemy, The Void, Nature, Life and Death. I want to just be smart, and I want to help people with what I learn.

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities: I'm a young Kha'tigrasi, one who grew up in The Grove, reading through the library, and soon after travelling the realm to read in others. I've always been curious without limit, and want to learn as much as possible. I love life, people, and love defending them. I am also learning how to create weapons and tools from steel, which will also help in my attempt to help as many as possible.

Anything else you wish to add?: Not in particular.

Spoiler

What is your name?: Ursus Grandaxe

How old are you?: 115

What is your race?: Mountain Dwarf

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: Yes

() Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health

() Voidal Studies Preferably Air Evocation

() Alchemy

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?: Because Air Evocation is a less deadly option to use while in conflict, whereas the other Evocations are more deadly to the opponent. As for Alchemy, I wish to learn it to better understand, and help, the Guilds I lead in Urguan. I also want to enhance my crafts.

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities: I, Ursus, Elder of the Grandaxe Clan am the leader of the Guilds of Urguan, a mage of the Mages Guild, and an experienced Craftsman and warrior. I've learned Pyromancy, Geomancy and Translocation so far, and wish to enhance my abilities even further to keep the realm safe against threats of all kinds. I could maybe assist in teaching myself, but have not reached the experience needed to teach people by myself.

Anything else you wish to add?: I'm already experienced with Magic.

Spoiler

All of the above are accepted.

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?: MarquisAlex#7294

What is your Minecraft username?: MarquisAlex

What is the ideal time for you to partake? GMT - I tend to work 4/5 days a week, at which point I'm available from 10pm to Midnight.

Spoiler

What is your name?: 

Albus Henrik Brian Amador

How old are you?:

What is your race?:

Highlander Human

Yes

() Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

() Voidal Studies

() Common Studies

() Health

I'm in a land that is distant from my own, I want to learn standard High Elven Studies, including the History and the Language, in respect for those who will likely be able to teach me in the future.

I wish to take classes in Natural Philosophy so that I may understand more about the world around me, as well as my own impact on the world.

I know very little of Thamaturgy or Voidal studies, so I wish to take these classes to sate my curiosity about both subjects.

I wish to take Common Studies for much the same reason as High Elven & Natural Philosophy studies, I wish to understand every aspect of the world around me that I am able to comprehend.

I admit, Health does not sound the most appealing of subjects, but I don't believe that should be a reason not to avoid the subject. I wish to still take this class so that I may learn about my own health and of others around me.

I am a young, human, teenage boy from the Highlands of Hanseti-Ruska.

I hail from the fallen Noble House of Amador, which I ran away from following an argument with my father.

I want to prove that I am a capable academic, that I am able to prove myself among academic peers and to achieve that, I am willing to go above and beyond whatever is asked of me.

I know I am young, but I implore you to give me a chance within your classes.