The Petran Exports Company

Sander

The Archducal Charter of Their Graces Renilde I and Constanz of the Commonwealth of the Petra for the establishment of the company of merchants trading in Petrine exports, hence to be known as
THE PETRAN EXPORTS COMPANY
-pWeTqmrhWD9PBcBnz6Jvd72GArw-Z7NI9hMoB3PGRPkncqW0CFagES0ITfgX2b2RGtDk1wwhH6Mpic2jlKHZ1aHrAySBMzVFgiPVWsHr_18i8_x5GxITRDLwzgUCiBNrQ_kbjCVJXqtY4BNE7PxZP9dO-gqZQxFKJN2-wYK0_PvQmRfMcPtV_LfGpX_Aw

6th of The First Seed, St. Theodosius’ Day, Gelus, 1899 

RENILDE I, By the Grace of GOD, Archduchess of the Commonwealth of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere, and CONSTANZ, By the Grace of GOD, Archduke of the Commonwealth of the Petra, Prince of Balian, by the decree of this here Charter formally declare the establishment of the Petran Exports Company. This Company, to be headed by the hereby established title of Governor, shall engage in the management and exploitation of Petran markets in foreign realms.

Section I: Activities

I.
The Petran Exports Company shall be granted management of any and all market stalls and shops owned by the government of the Commonwealth of the Petra in foreign realms, pertaining to these establishments to which the government of the Commonwealth of the Petra has a right as a result of its signing of Free Trade Agreements with these foreign realms.

II. The Petran Exports Company is, as part of the above-stated management of these markets, free to sell their wares abroad in the pursuit of wealth and the exploitation of said markets, free of the limitations of taxation by foreign entities, as agreed upon through the aforementioned Free Trade Agreements.

III. The Petran Exports Company shall additionally be granted an establishment for the purpose of trade in the form of a market stall or shop within the confines of the Commonwealth of the Petra.

Section II: Governorship

I.
The Petran Exports Company shall be led by a Governor, with this position having the sole authority to make decisions for the management of the Company, safe for the authority of the overseeing members of the Round Table of the Commonwealth of the Petra.

II.
The Petran Exports Company shall have its first Governor appointed by Their Graces RENILDE I and CONSTANZ in the person of Franz Arthur Sarkozic. Should he be succeeded, he - or in his absence the remaining members of the Company, are free to nominate one of their own for the position of Governor, whom shall then by appointed with the approval of Their Graces or Their Successors.

Section III: Compensation

I.
The Petran Exports Company will be obligated to grant the government of the Commonwealth of the Petra two-hundred (200) Minas per annum as compensation for the transferral of mercantile rights abroad and the management and exploitation of the Commonwealth of the Petra’s foreign markets. This amount shall be paid directly to the Treasurer of the Petra unless agreed upon otherwise.

II. The Petran Exports Company shall furthermore pay a sum of  four-hundred (400) Minas upon the signing of this Charter as an initial purchasing of these rights.

Section IV: Autonomy

I.
The Petran Exports Company is hereby granted also the right to operate with limited autonomy from the government of the Commonwealth of the Petra. This means that the Petran Exports Company is free to use what course of action is deemed necessary to protect Petran markets abroad as an extension of the Commonwealth of the Petra’s right to these markets as agreed upon in its Free Trade Agreements. This does however mean the Petran Exports Company is responsible for its actions and conduct abroad and the Commonwealth of the Petra claims no representation.

II. The Petran Exports Company is additionally granted the right to sign financial and mercantile treaties and agreements with foreign powers, both those who are already in diplomatic ties with the Commonwealth of Petra and those who are not, granted they are required to seek the approval of a member of the Round Table of the Commonwealth of Petra before signing such treaties and agreements.

Section V: Good Faith

I.
The Petran Exports Company is at any and all times expected to proceed its activities and conduct in good faith with and towards the government of the Commonwealth of the Petra. If the Petran Exports Company is found to not be operating within this expectation of Good Faith or otherwise found to be breaking the agreement of this Charter, the government of the Commonwealth of the Petra retains the right to give the Petran Exports Company a termination notice of one (1) Saint’s Week.

Signed,

HER GRACE, Renilde I, By the Grace of GOD, Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere

HIS GRACE, Constanz-Anton, Archduke of the Petra, Prince of Balian

HIS EXCELLENCY, Artiev Edric Colborn, Treasurer of the Petra

THE HONOURABLE, Franz Arthur Sarkozic, Governor of the Petran Exports Company

“Ah, state owned commerce. Right next to my favorite of state owned media.” Smiles Archduke Constanz as he sips a glass of Pinot Petra.

7 minutes ago, Matheaww said:

Upon signing the contract Franz turned and grinned maliciously at his partners in crime @sashimichopped @exqoisite

Louis Joseph de Rosius bobbed his head, shaking the hands of both his brothers on a businessman manner.

Spoiler

Untitled_design_1.png

10 hours ago, Matheaww said:

Upon signing the contract Franz turned and grinned maliciously at his partners in crime @sashimichopped @exqoisite

Ser Emir would grin to his brothers as he shook their hands "It time for us to rise, boys."  Emir then went to prepare his business notes with the weapon & jewelry blueprints.

Edited by exqoisite