THE DANCE OF DRAGONS

seannie

Spoiler

Z-aHyr3JuCIUt2g5iAgYw_4EEXmDb6MP0V_7Kl8gBVvRBII58_ik92argeNOl9cHMBT6qYB2lneaBwF8GvIm_OHOw4Z2NIQDCW98vc65R7IloV61mtGna39QDwYohR2452rVY5rcQg7zHk17uDlh1bAH3QrkUPn7BaYxLmplMg_AggC02g5ngWJT5trnpQ

THE BLACK DRAGON

AAUN’S RESPONSE

Cp0hsWFLEaYZTb9Bk0DJTz020-DMvu6I6KqXq9RFtcyP9jEU9ItZMFhceoW-We6mewzdfifdXGZChL7VPlRMkR6tdSR50uaX6obNdcQlfl9nyo431wRZy-oA3Wr6_kS-EvBP1TYf6lcic5I9bRcv_5GUYrkkm1C831NUYWafW-kwc0MRH_oJJ06TQkE5mA

TO THE KING OF HAENSE,

The Kingdom of Aaun shall not suffer the calamity known as Cloudbreaker, a beast of its own chaos unwilling to bend to the demands of Horen’s descendants, ravaging the land as it pleases - it shall be made subservient or perish in the struggle.

Hence, within the halls of Brandthof, I have once more declared the raising of the Black Dragon, the personal banner of the House of Alstion, the dragonsblood of Horen, and rally to this cause mine own personal expedition to partake in this subjugation. There is no greater glory to an Alstion, than the subduing of our own familial beast.

It is agreed that there is no greater unifier of peace and cooperation between our realms of Canondom, than banding together to fight a common foe, our infighting must be turned elsewhere - towards greater threats. Thus, our approval is made known. Mankind's supremacy will be made known to this dragon.

VINCIT IMPERAT REGNAT

Spoiler

Castle Brandthof, Duchy of Minitz,

7th of Godfrey's Triumph, 1899 IST 

PER VOLUNTATEM ALSTION,

Charles I Alstion, Prince of Alstion, Sovereign of the United Kingdom of Aaun, Duke of Corazon, Protector of the Realm

gLAksOq__ydPdE8P3cdy7GNd5hJHwwqaWAErPwsEshOw6p76VXbU_cTl12PQgwfdCgZqNIHfnB2PAml1_-iXxJg_NHEJPSvnNcxuOznTbmnLqtSYHbeI-7gbPYDINFezTLu2CUGKPqHczOU7cm_KfQQtNAuGzrdIZiOx1krwIR52OP_ekj9y1xNR028fBg

"Heard Calculus de Sola shagged a dragon and that's how Azdrazi were made," Stanimar remarks to the soldier on the horse alongside his as they make their way north, fully aware that absolutely no one asked.

The newly elevated Herzog Leon barclaysmiled as he saw an opportunity to finally fight alongside his family back in Reinmar. He then went to call upon the spears of Minitz with a smile on his face.

reinmar-minitz.png

"Dragon blood? Strange the tradition to Hunt a dragon, whilst the blood runs through you is. . . ." Someone commented to himself, with a cigar resting neatly on his bottom lip 

13 minutes ago, kindEmperor said:

"Dragon blood? Strange the tradition to Hunt a dragon, whilst the blood runs through you is. . . ." Someone commented to himself, with a cigar resting neatly on his bottom lip 

A voice ruins through your head (NOT POWERGAMING @ScreamingDingo, I have T5 in Telepathy) saying,

"Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not..."

Wilhelm Ritter von Barclay prepares his best armor and weapons for the march north to aid his cousins in Reinmar 

26 minutes ago, argonian said:

A voice ruins through your head (NOT POWERGAMING @ScreamingDingo, I have T5 in Telepathy) saying,

"Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not **** a dragon, Horen did not..."

A fellow telepathist (NOT POWERGAMING EITHER, @ScreamingDingobut I actually have a T6 in Telepathy) begins to think that Horen guy really did **** a dragon.

"Your ancestahs frown you break Imperial Law hunting dragons," Oijin spits across the River Petra in the alleged direction of Charles for his dishonor.

"Aye! sendeth thy strangely loyal vassals to slay the sigil of thy house! May it be swell practice f'r thy usurpation!" mocked a salty and seething undead Horen of Eld.

6 hours ago, UnusualBrit said:

A fellow telepathist (NOT POWERGAMING EITHER, @ScreamingDingobut I actually have a T6 in Telepathy) begins to think that Horen guy really did **** a dragon.

A fellow telepathist (NOT POWERGAMING EITHER, @ScreamingDingobut I actually have a T7 in Telepathy) dear god why did Horen **** a dragon! the main started to cry telepathy  

4 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

A fellow telepathist (NOT POWERGAMING EITHER, @ScreamingDingobut I actually have a T7 in Telepathy) dear god why did Horen **** a dragon! the main started to cry telepathy  

Spoiler

T7 is powergaming don't ruin a good thing