Ferrymen's sings to us [EVENT:33rd]

adamc2000

A long night passes by and a silent night in balian and Petra alike, a hard fight had occurred between Balian, Petra and their allies against the Ferrymen, and although many Farfolks are serving in the military’s such as the 33rd Farfolk volunteers, many of them felt conflicted, they fought with balian since the jihad against the undead and had served with them many times afterwards, the idea of that conflict between the ferrymen struck hard, they remember the olden days when the Farfolks and ferrymen work side by side defending the old oasis against bandits and raiders, even fought in wars side by side…

they weren't like balian old comrades…

but family and blood thick and through and although loyalty’s between some felt conflicted one made a song out of spite… out of love for old brothers… and although not sung publicly in the streets of balian it was often done out in the sands where the 33rd patrolled and they sing in remembrance of the ferryman's ferocious prowess that had won them their day…

NTQANrDsBhsa8Y2ZmMbWBNzJNF_c1wPZmeVJGUBNTZXbxMaB3q8ZgT7LV61kOre_6FtKyckg2LoV6IpJWARRE7anlQfwCcjPdXzuAZddOzxsTeHpFh3MDoHGi056fYQjKPxhyXtPUP7H6B3rnrvYkbx1adNrMBX9RUEZl3LmmPL8IAxZWkS9JxO3nnOO
[33rd farfolk regiments while they patrol the desert outskirts]

FERRYMEN, MY FERRYMEN!

“The despot's heel is on thy sands

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen

His torches at thy noble door

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!

Avenge the patriotic gore!

That flecked the roads of Kharassi!

And be the battle kings of yore!

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!

Thou wilt not cower in the dust

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!

Thy bleaming sword shall never rust!

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!

Remember Bogdan's sacred trust!

Remember Caius's warlike thrust!

And though thy slumberers with the just

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!!!”

and thus while unbeknownst to any but in the 33rd… for the first time there was division between brothers in the ranks..

[ANYONE who trys to meta this information would likely face report to mods for meta gaming as only members of the 33rd knows of this as its an event line for the 33rd Regiment! Love ya all oocly =3]

Captain Zubayr of the 33rd Farfolk Volunteer rode silently in the sands with his men, A few tears fell down his cheeks as he not dare show his men, In truth, the conflict between family hurt him so, deep down. He knows true, he knows truth, and He knowns Duty, he must resolve the issue between his old friends and allies, but now between his comrades. Soon, He shall try to speak with the king of Balian, perhaps this can be resolved quickly. Though as for the song, No order was made to silence it, as he to, also remembered when the ferrymen sent wheat and Lentils, that fed him as a poor boy. had it not been for them, he would have died of starvation.

"Oh Allah, what struggles of Jihad have you brought before us, Where brother, must fight brother, upon the fields that saved them when they were but childern. Bring us strength, to do what is right, and to remain firm in our duties.."

Spoiler

I want to make this my alarm and wake up to this every day