THE SANTOS FAMILY

Lmcfc

Spoiler

THIS ISLAND IS MADE UP!! ONLY FOR BACKSTORY! YES! DONT COME AFTER ME PLEASE :D I REPEAT ONLY FOR BACKSTORY!!

mLJ34EhMjh6xTbhRgLcVmLvGog9hmMfBjwYEeliOV1Vgl_G2fxLMWFonYR7mxGSr-RIL1BURc7H79o5Nqqj9OXdd7b_CpkHDXiWjC4YGJ7f5fNfXZGFQq6ybuRJG-pa1OngSGiWmte1UvcDRd_QrJ_wTk1M_Hcw4S_u7t8556pxXskq_QTw4VDBVdBRn4g

The Santos Family

iTN4b1daMDTmNxzh92kd5T9S16NtPNLXAFU0uaI2pgiqS8S52gCkn69sJrj19DI2AyCJafmVw_ZCHm64uQht-DZ-wQy7PfjzpWyuwNmaKVnQzXjuNRHMHbnhWXem0I5ae5D303dgRt-4FucB4l8xXSMODksvt5cy2TjeQ82aC8rW13A8yYMpMBPlk6YOIg

kww8IIanfI8uSegBMKsRnkETBSYoJpdUYhwrY-AOINhFqAk1Y_jzQ-BKH0xWxdxNxR5kBxdgHXkGB1vZIYSonaOff7cYMu9y_WJ6RjfHXf70067JIGyazXdI0OFni9da6VaV8MEWIoJcbKInE0ZgPdZiVOEqNTIjctqN7wKnBQozeqHVAP0AsN8BcVI3OQ

"A spark may never light a giant forest all alone yet together, ignites the hearts aflame full-blown” 

Es posible que una chispa nunca ilumine un bosque gigante solo

Sin embargo, juntos, enciende los corazones en llamas en toda regla

K4OCRrg6VsQs5cBw8MQ78lZmowv5i5pkUyhnYdhv-eCVr1vxonGYfNT10SBbcNpKfXb0jXbLMBJlBdRDC8PbM1axI9D3fCC25QpjNxeuQ4f-4txggFtrdIYF_UQ3AqKWk25HEp6qVVZZlEHm3JTt05mdyiMPeK_j6fJS5dNjn1tlXq9jM85q99aVf4iJzw

zrSs97HNF0GlIz95qXb9zRSfgGrNVU6UvJyvSISJhpA4Q01EL6_rbnhwxl3fqS8mhhaHtHCV8cOnF1drDZ-PHi20UvuGlkWh3fLjU9sSW59ymRM7zqBNkAoARYLiZhrOrxv31L74MSm-WbNUzLa_5l1D2bRbnsJF0UA3U6V4jSHorGleJLS2uCvf3o8BUg

[A painting of Calissa Lucia Rose Santos in her early teens.]

History of the family

The family would come from a far-off land, far off the shores of almaris on a little island called tearion. In the year SA 102, the island was attacked by horrific demons, the citizens of tearion fought for their home yet it was no use as they dramatically lost their fight, the town leader declared an emergency evacuation to save the children and women of the island, who stayed would be anyone who has combat experience.

It was ordered that the noble family of Santos would be evacuated as the first evacuations would head off in boat sailing for months on end to almaris as the continent sat there oblivious to what was happening in the world apart from themselves. Maria Carmen Sofia Santos was sent away with her youngest daughter Callista Santos in one boat as the Santos twins, Valentina and Valeria set sail in a ship just behind them, leaving their brothers and father behind to continue fighting for their homeland, alas it was no use as the three boys of Santos were then ordered by Antonio Santos, their father, to sail off after their sisters and mother to protect them as Antonio knew what his youngest could get up to without supervision.

Months on the ocean’s unruly waves seemed to be endless all the Santos family could see was water all around them. After an exhausting and troublesome 3 months on the water, they hit the shores of Almaris seeing over yonder an island as they set sail meeting the shores of the island they come across a small yet cosy viceroyalty called Hyspia where they are now to this day set roots in as changed people no longer who they once were back in their homeland.

cNy7h8fOJHSMKif1rqrIX5AVQx4IJiXEBbPKBpsoDu7Kh34zRMsYDxPGRbtENhPGRztLFm2u1moM4I5MVJ64_qrcl479sEeqfBiF8sgnLm3-52sCGgEaqYYaseUKGTg1hz2iJt9JcP2Znvn1qwEQVMAOjtCjGI85Cd62TCXYwFKtje2eUvS8DPxqA2AuKQ

v0UIe7mwBc6wx7SeVRDwOpfXxpn9zCNSxTB-J7Z-o2ArmHrLk77_1gt1Cyl8Y_WqD7f7wUgd31jYBM-2dmYMbVYQ2slzG8LbcPCyyXgVfGlDeJ_tklsQEEYpcHgiYj6pnBSwNv9pahY_kw83dnq_FS9ZmJ5q5NnQe63uxGfPwE0wZPUKpdRU9_v2SINqsQ

Values and Practices

House Santos traditions link back to their homeland and where they once came from so as not to forget their ways. 

Santos Secretary Bird

The bird who is commonly referred to as the bird with an eagle’s body with crane legs has a high reputation in House Santos. being the companion of Calista who came with her as she fled her homeland. The only piece of her homeland left of hers is not her family. 

Each Santos child when turning the age of 15 would be gifted a secretary bird's egg for them to look after and hatch, from the House Matriarch as a Quinceañera tradition.

jpjWCQEkP_CqaEz7vUFi8d2N__MENAP4qOoGEJXtxyD67evFmAgAD8U3PqkUZruOW9tcefPB2LE1u4FBRHiYsWgpd2YMzYO4dTArEnUJS97QmgKgRP86FfnpqAE24ruHqHxMTbEUrtxg6vsvyx04a0CVQX6I7ob-wJbUCtcl-QaChY0Udwy_BUoLRx86gg

A Painting of Almira, the trusted companion Secretary bird of Callista Santos

Naming ceremony

Once A Santos is born into the family, the whole house would throw a big party in celebrating the birth of the new addition. They will be baptised in front of the house’s members and the proud parents would declare the child’s full name as gifts and heirlooms are passed down to the new edition, for them to keep for the rest of their lives or till they pass it down.

The feather of Almira broach

The Almira feather is a broach made of amber resin, the secretary bird feather engraved upon it with blue orchids backing it in careful detail. Buried with those who have passed, it is one only gained when the Santos know the true fear of losing their loved ones or have died in protection of their nation against their enemies, as the Secretary Bird so proudly symbolises.

Hl2Omd9uteq6GRFOSg4FNSz7Rk5seZj2ZEq8KoS2tBbzGxKnsaUhA4EeTcubPb1IlzlD_7mFakgGd94hrLl37uSK93b4mOa1yFGFwqEjIC_RYwS1A9TiP21bO4uenKy-p3KF3PXLnGoVpu93IP8yp4Rd9ZpU_hqo0o775UYD60gGGlPvGUbAWkMTGMaxtw

SIGNED,

Senorita Calista Lucia Rose Santos

DihcRFxtj_FaSo72AWOHN-58jH5jQsG8uQ-G3MviRB6qTMS9K57peuAKRzl0MnttSQzwKDveSkvYxUr5rE_d8s-yuV_jdgARi5_ZohMyx8hIpKqN2GmF9aTR230KC7GoBZIveQnmgwhWRpxHQsVfXO1AFLaQcS-oVP7yvzgileywq4i7LGfF66RlmPHRLw

Spoiler

this is heavily inspired by the vullier family post by harald (thanks harald, epic post!!) also thanks to josifi and tada for giving me ideas for the post! (royal_sheep thanks for the motto!) (this is just lil project of mine)

Edited by Lmcfc

Spoiler

I approve this message! <3 I want to see Secretary bird RP items or I riot..

Francisco would look at the house he just sold to the Santos family nodding to himself as he wonders what the family will do

The God of Sloths wishes they had more persona slots!

Spoiler

this looks rly cute, i hope everything works out for ya, best of luck :)