The Brotherhood's Report on the Existence of Darkspawn in Celia’nor

BEGIN REPORT.

The 6th of Sun’s Smile, 103 of the Second Age.

While acting upon Brotherhood duties within Celia’nor by testing the residents of the city which included pressing aurum into the skin to scan for soul affliction, we were stopped multiple times by what is assumed to be a guard official in which he stated that we cannot do this within the confines of the law without the permission of another official. We ignored this until an official recognized as “Aearion” stated that we could not do this even under Section 2 Article 8 part 1 and 2 of the Celian Law which state:

Classified as forbidden arts are the following forms of magic: Dark Shamanism, Necromancy, Shade Magic, Mysticism, Frost Witch. If performed, taught or in any other way used within the principality one shall be prosecuted with the full extent of the law.         

Dark Magic: Bringing the dead back to life, in any way or form, is forbidden in any possible way within the Principality. This includes the usage of Necromancy, the usage of any relics, or any other way. Bringing a dead person back will result in banishment and the destruction of the undead being.

These laws as they are in place allow for the habitation of darkspawn within the walls of Celia’nor as indirectly admitted. We request part one and two of these laws to be immediately changed as soon as possible to the following to avoid confirmation that Celia’nor does indeed host darkspawn within their walls:

Classified as forbidden arts are the following forms of magic: Dark Shamanism, Necromancy, Shade Magic, Mysticism, Frost Witch. If performed, taught, in any other way used, or tested to have a weakness to aurum, associated with the dark arts, within the principality one shall be prosecuted with the full extent of the law.

Dark Magic: Being undead or bringing the dead back to life, in any way or form, is forbidden in any possible way within the Principality. This includes the usage of Necromancy, the usage of any relics, or any other way. Bringing a dead person back will result in banishment and the destruction of the undead being.

Failure to comply will be subject to further scrutiny.

END REPORT.

A Shield seemingly stared at the city which was Celia'nor from afar as she shook her head

"Its hard to Believe my own family lives in such place...."

A fellow member of the Brotherhood looks over his brother's report

"Any reputable nation should not allow such vile creatures to go unpunished"

lefunny.png

"Lurin literally harbors atronachs that aided Serheim and wear rokodra. Shut up. Of course, you're not going to be allowed to test random people by drawing their blood in a city you don't own." Says an annoyed Nehtamo, burning his copy of the missive before making his husband his morning tea, doting on him with all the adoration in the world. 

2 hours ago, PinkPyro said:

lefunny.png

Spoiler

atronach player flop taking a screenshot out of a context where the player whose name is blurred was punished for heavy powergaming

3 hours ago, PinkPyro said:

lefunny.png

Spoiler

Why did u censor your name lmao? And I don't think you have a leg to stand on when trying to call ppl out, given the time you denied any attack I threw at you and said "sorry, I don't rly want to die to you, I just want to die to paladins doing Serheim stuff" later as an explanation. 

4 hours ago, PinkPyro said:

lefunny.png

Spoiler

Such a needless shot at the ST for cracking someone over the skull for heavy powergaming. Not sure what you were hoping to prove with this screenshot, but it just makes you come out looking like a bit of a scuffed individual. This contributes nothing to roleplay or even the point of the post... Yikes, chief. 

“You subject citizens of a sovereignty in which you have no jurisdiction to illegal, unsubstantiated, random blood tests, and you have the gall to criticize that polity’s laws? Ridiculous. They should have dismantled you instead of listening to your inane arguments,” a legal scholar seethes. 

From the chambers of a seaside port resides a flaxen-haired gentleman, who combs through an array of papers he had received from Sedan's local messenger. 

After reading the report, he calls over his shoulder to the man that accompanied him from the opposite end of the library.

"Seems Celia'nor is under public fire."

An unseen, "Oh?" echoed from around a corner.

"There's been a confrontion involving the legality of the blood testing of their citizens by non-celia'norite authority. They demand change to a loophole in their codex, which inadvertently permits the existence of darkspawn within their walls."

He pauses, considering the paper before continuing.

"... And it' a shame. They've always been kind to me during my visits. Plenty of fascinating people I've seen there, and little trouble to be concerned with. If you ask me, the publisher of this paper criminalizes themselves as well. They admit to undermining the authority of a sovereign entity, and have the gall to further criticize their laws and policies." 

He folds the paper, gently sliding it to the corner of the table. Perhaps he'll reconsider his next visit to the marble city.

"Show this to Dahlya should you see her first, hm?"

@Faewound @Frott