What is the one race you just dont wanna roleplay

xMuted

The premise is very simple, which race is one you just DONT wanna roleplay with the reasoning behind it.

I will not roleplay a halfling because i will always feel like a weaker dwarf

Dwarf because I don't like playing self-inserts

Sprites

Cannot talk to people properly.
Cannot use any form of magic or even alchemy.
Cannot participate in combat or much of anything in any meaningful way.

I am a butterfly and I must scream

jack-stroud-scream.jpg?1634499918

9 minutes ago, ClassyBells said:

Sprites

Cannot talk to people properly.
Cannot use any form of magic or even alchemy.
Cannot participate in combat or much of anything in any meaningful way.

I am a butterfly and I must scream

This is very facts

18 minutes ago, KILL_MAPS said:

kharajyr.

Understandable. 

20 minutes ago, creamynoteblock said:

human because im a medieval knight irl

Yes you are babe

sprites

Sprites, they seem fun to do an event with but

they cant do anything, people will kill you because Tiny (and/or rare alchemy ingredients), doomed if you enter combat what-so-ever

on the flipside, Orcs & Hou-zi are my faves 

Man sprites getting destroyed

musin

people were just really weird around me when i tried to rp one, going from sociopath learning how to kill neighborhood cats with scissors to people wanting to do abused house pet rp?? 

i just wanted to be a courier bro 

every time i see a halfling im overcome by pure unfiltered rage and its been slowly taking over my life

Any of the random ones.

I don't even know whats on the server and what isn't anymore, but I'm talking mouse people, kha, the tree kinda things, etc etc. Kha aren't the worse, I didn't mind them when we first launched them, but they got... weird, fast.

I also don't see myself ever playing an orc, mostly because I like making my own skins and don't think I could successfully make an orc one.

26 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

musin

people were just really weird around me when i tried to rp one, going from sociopath learning how to kill neighborhood cats with scissors to people wanting to do abused house pet rp?? 

i just wanted to be a courier bro 

I am so sorry to hear that, I personally love the musin and every RP session I have interacted with them was truly wonderful. Great community that got a bunch of OOC hate because the server treated them like Wonks 2.0 when they weren't a meme/joke race (they actually slam down hard on that.) Kor'Garr still thinks of himself as a Musinfriend and would enjoy seeing them around once more.

23 minutes ago, Lirinya said:

Any of the random ones.

I don't even know whats on the server and what isn't anymore, but I'm talking mouse people, kha, the tree kinda things, etc etc. Kha aren't the worse, I didn't mind them when we first launched them, but they got... weird, fast.

I also don't see myself ever playing an orc, mostly because I like making my own skins and don't think I could successfully make an orc one.

I wouldn't call them random, just non-descendant? Magic High fantasy world should have high fantasy beings in my opinion. I also think a lot of the more "miscellanious" races are ostracized, both IRP and OOCly, to the point that trying to survive playing one can be an actual burden. It's sad, but if it isn't a human, elf or dwarf one of the former probably hates it on principle. 

...Oh, and why the zkah would I choose to play as a boring colonial-era human when I could be literally anything more interesting to RP as?

one day I will have played (briefly) a character for every major race.

I predict i'm never gonna be able to play a wonk or random exclusive CA crud b/c I'll never get those so those r the races I just won't play I suppose.

I actually kinda like sprites and musin maybe I should make one of 'em someday even if it's just for my own player events