What is the one race you just dont wanna roleplay

xMuted

Orc is the only one I really couldn't manage, I think. Every time I'm as little as faced with their language it knocks all flow of roleplay out of me as I'm trying to activate brainpower I don't have to make sense of what's being said. So attempting to write it would be even more difficult, I imagine. Props to those who can manage it, though.

I've recently come to wonder if it's something to do with me learning writing/reading english first and only years later learning speech, very slowly, via discord calls. I don't seem to have the ability to read pronounciation.

Edited by sincerelyE

I would never play a based esotheric redskin-pilled gigachad orc.

probably ologs, they don't really provide much (in my opinion) room for narrative. cool for brief encounters though and mad respect to people who do play ologs and don't just do shittier rp

golems in a similar vein – though i've played one before – they can be very fun if certain criteria are met, but these often aren't 

Humans. WIthout a second thought in my mind humans. The reasons being that they play the same character for 5 generations of the same family with the same name and do the same stuff and die in war. Not only that but over multiple years of being staff, human playerbases consistently spit out some of the most vile and awful stuff as a byproduct of them just simply playing minecraft. Ranging from doxxing during a pixelman clicky war to toxicity to ERP to an array of TOS bans. Not to say that elves or orcs are per say any better, but because there are so many human roleplayers, they tend to just produce the largest amount of vile shit possible. 

6 hours ago, sincerelyE said:

Every time I'm as little as faced with their language it knocks all flow of roleplay out of me as I'm trying to activate brainpower I don't have to make sense of what's being said.

I am officially playing a non-blah-speaking orc and I have to say that it's the most fun I've had in a long time. 

I have to say that I don't think I could play a dark elf. The lore has never interested me, black skin like that is cringe based on RL historical issues, and I just can't get over those. 

18 minutes ago, Zacho said:

Humans. WIthout a second thought in my mind humans. The reasons being that they play the same character for 5 generations of the same family with the same name and do the same stuff and die in war. Not only that but over multiple years of being staff, human playerbases consistently spit out some of the most vile and awful stuff as a byproduct of them just simply playing minecraft. Ranging from doxxing during a pixelman clicky war to toxicity to ERP to an array of TOS bans. Not to say that elves or orcs are per say any better, but because there are so many human roleplayers, they tend to just produce the largest amount of vile shit possible. 

You forgot to mention the OOC politics and cliques as well

1 hour ago, Zacho said:

This. Exactly this.

not sure if it counts but i briefly played a frost witch and got so bored so fast. they're very cool thematically and i adore the ones i know who rp it well, it just wasn't for me.

otherwise ngl humans probably? i almost exclusively play elves bc i like the longevity they offer compared to the other three races; i like to build a character over months if not years of rp and find myself unable to do that the way i enjoy when playing a human

dwarf

i have a stroke everytime I try reading a dwarven emote cuz I can't tell if having absolutely appalling grammar is part of dwarven lore or if none of you can spell

olog

5 hours ago, Zacho said:

This ^ and also elves because of obvious reasons.

HALFLING. ******* HALFLINGS. OH MY GOD I JUST HATE THEM. I WANT TO BURN THEM AND CAUSE A MASS EXTINCTION OF HALFLINGS. GOOD GOD.

sorry halfling players