What is the one race you just dont wanna roleplay

xMuted

Once upon a time it use to be humans, but over time playing one, I was reminded why I didn't want to. Luckily, the entire communities aren't like that, just the ones the other human players warn you about. 

I can't make another wood elf, I rather slam my head against a wall. Dark elves are hard to skin, and I also not overlooking the racial undertones that are both questionable and hit too close to home.

High elves are a maybe for replay, but without the Nazi culture. 

I hate sprites with a burning passion, and ended up hunting them regularly as a druid because people didn't stop acting edgy or annoying on them. Old lore Dryads were boring as hell.

Will say, humans have been a nice break from high magic lore, but the personality issue does seem to be a thing. Mostly as a good portion of the population blends together I kept mistaken multiple people for each other.

i dont like playing god because it'd just be a self insert

On 11/21/2022 at 7:34 AM, Burnsider said:

I have to say that I don't think I could play a dark elf. The lore has never interested me, black skin like that is cringe based on RL historical issues, and I just can't get over those. 

19 hours ago, Oriaros said:

Dark elves are hard to skin, and I also not overlooking the racial undertones that are both questionable and hit too close to home.

What the **** are you guys talking about? If you actually think there are possibly racial undertones because they are literally BLACK SKINNED you are deranged, divorce fantasy from reality.

I actually double-checked the dark elf lore because I have no idea what you're talking about.

On 11/22/2022 at 1:19 AM, rukio said:

I just ******* hate musin. I want to punt them whenever I see them with their little food centered names. MFers making me HUNGRY.

I just want to stomp on them

On 11/22/2022 at 1:12 PM, Turbo_Dog said:

I’m sorry to hear about your experience with rping a musin. The behavior of those others is not ok and actually funnily enough we are being known and hired for courier and mailman rp. We’d love to have you back someday if you ever feel up to it.

Wait Musin are still doing things? Would love to RP with them again!

On 11/26/2022 at 10:49 AM, Mannamannaa said:

Wait Musin are still doing things? Would love to RP with them again!

Yeah bro. We got a manor now. Wanna have dinner with us sometime?