New Faces

itdontmatta

18 minutes ago, rukio said:

Woah who is that handsome tech fella I see on this post? 

ikr they're a cutie <3

twandhi <3

2 hours ago, Fireheart said:

ikr they're a cutie <3

He's mine though xoxo

ah yes, lets give a 13 year old moderator, and call it 'huge potential' to pretend it isn't fishy as ****.

tabby? mod? weird combination

I hope tabby being a moderator is a joke. I don't comment on these things often but the guy has been baiting and insulting players for a while- what even is the actual standard to be a moderator?

When Tabby joined the server he was 12 years old… he joined last year or maybe later :O

…idk matta, making a 13 year old a moderator isn’t a good look

Two known terrorists are appointed to the Moderation team and people are screaming about Tabby because he made fun of someone once (after they probably made fun of him).

I for one am most confident in Nooblius43's ability as a moderator.

The end times are here. We are truly and utterly screwed. However, I for one and quick to embrace our new overlords. All hail Caesar Tabby.

5 hours ago, Peralien said:

The end times are here. We are truly and utterly screwed. However, I for one and quick to embrace our new overlords. All hail Caesar Tabby.

Hail Ceasar Tabby

23 hours ago, itdontmatta said:

TABBY64 - It’s Tabby's incredible potential that brought him up to the plate of being brought onto the Moderation Team. This, accompanied by his exceedingly helpful and fresh look on the server made us sure that his future on the Moderation team is bright.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBY LETS GO. BASED ASF. TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBY!!!! @Tabby64