Addressing the King’s Health

HIGH_FIRE

-nkRIY3D28Q5jl-IKhwjtb3IEP14sKfifkUrU5K7FYugRjil8Cx8wvrudLA5dLbAEo1vj638itgsjmjGRpDrUzRxXIIzk-RUzv64ql_0eyWcuDBpBafIv54nHDc80AeoDO54mop5RCTS4rLpFLkyvBPTMI3mXiDTi0Yr1cRqVaRl3E_ILpKeU-x3cJ8e7A

Addressing the King’s Health

4th of Sun’s Smile, 32 B.A.       

HzkcrKbKfhGOO5EiPiasp_WSc07NGEvY3E6BOfkvTrUNof9nW-mf8nS3ousqnKd6nr0JwnADlUFofxuqkYWNJDT2DIbHI7k3iSjWeyqz-3fbrhGibBW9OZZkVGEXIt8q-7nQvcTVGws6-9NJYdL4zulhwPBtbzaTPGN-_0Xhhy8ooP_J-E8OiklHlWrmvw

A Decree from the Crown

aGWPNO5-ka55feEhVIDcSHS6ocCg70KX2pquB0So3wg8JVY0XSd0NNZRYAn7rtILmxM-QHAmFJens5a91-nJbhL19uucxKNSmVVm_4weACug71wuFvCp72_iWUhFHZr12Db_UvlfjqBl9Y-DQqdQe-BrRiBlHSy5-ZI7ahRqGkOOXck8tDvP4U8xArJnKA

To the Citizens of Balian, and her allies,

The King of Balian, John I, has fallen grievously ill. In such a state he has opted to open up visitation hours so that those who wish the talk to him in what may perhaps be his final days. 

We implore those who shared a close bond with the King or those whom considered themselves close allies of him, to take up this opportunity with haste so that any final words or wishes may be heard.

aGWPNO5-ka55feEhVIDcSHS6ocCg70KX2pquB0So3wg8JVY0XSd0NNZRYAn7rtILmxM-QHAmFJens5a91-nJbhL19uucxKNSmVVm_4weACug71wuFvCp72_iWUhFHZr12Db_UvlfjqBl9Y-DQqdQe-BrRiBlHSy5-ZI7ahRqGkOOXck8tDvP4U8xArJnKA

Signed,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, John I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen, Baron of Brucca and Valens, Lord of Atrus and Monterosa, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and of The South, etcetera

His Excellency The Seneschal of Balian, Lord Ledicort Vuiller de Aquillae

"Imagine being sick!" a random plague-ridden goblin exclaimed gleefully. "I ZKAHIN LOVE THAT FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fr. Teodosio will prepare to deliver final rites.

The Countess of Aquilae, Johanne Vuiller prayed for their ailing King, signing the Lorraine as her head bowed forth. Her hands clasped together before her, then, words spoken quietly within the Basilica.

Princess Mariya of Balian looked to her mother with worry as that news of her grandfather came to light, hands clasped before her waist to mask their trembling. "Will he be okay, Mama..?"

The youngest child of the Ill king, Persephone Maxima, went about her house in Petra frantically gathering travel supplies for herself and her children “God, I hope we make it in time” she spoke feverishly to her husband, Gwendel Vilac.

A carriage awaiting out front their home in the night air as the toddlers and baby were whisked back to their homeland of Balian, prayers for their quick journey spoken by the nanny.

@Harald

Augustina Theorosia ran to her father's bed side "I brought little John, Papa. Everyone has arrived." She grasps his hand and squeezes it.

The news of the ailing and sickly King soon reached a man who carried hair as red as fire itself and who had replaced an arm of white skin and flesh with an arm of dark if not black steel. For years this man had left his duties to his people and King to seek adventure on the high seas among the brave and bold but also the greedy and foolish to kill and plunder indiscriminatory. "Seems like my old friend might not be there to welcome me once I return..." he commented as he filled his pipe with tobaco, which he had stored in his boot to keep dry from water, before lighting a match and starting to smoke "Let's hope he survives six more years so I can pay my respects while he still breathes." He at last commented to himself before returning to smoke his pipe without a care in the world.

Princess Imperia, Tia would frown slightly as she looked over to Amaar. “Perhaps it is time for me to pay a visit..”