Gone.

Cheese

Gone.

Spoiler

Juniper stood on the shore, staring out towards the sea. The waves that were once silently calling to her were now beckoning her home. And within the sea foam, the deaf elfess saw what her life had finally come to.

Her only wish was to be happy with her family, as many dream similarly. Imagine that… growing up in a peaceful kingdom with her sisters: Amura, Theodosia, and Plume. Perhaps her brother, Alucard, would have joined her and her siblings. Imagine growing up with loving parents, Octavia and Whylde. Now, of course all of them were either dead, abusive, or simply not around. A true shame, no?

Even so, Juniper tried to find small joys in her life. Perhaps becoming an author was one of them, or learning alchemy and magic. Larger joys were more rare, but occasionally they managed to wiggle into her life. Such as the day Juniper heard Plume’s voice for the first time in nearly twenty years, or that time her lover, Grayson, had asked her on their first date. Oh, how fond those memories were… 

Looking around her room one last time, Juniper let out a sigh. Could she even call this her room? Maybe not, with all the times she had moved… How many times had she walked into a house, hoping to settle down and call it home? At least seven… no, eight? She couldn’t even keep track of them all! Nonetheless, maybe… maybe this could be the final place Juniper called home.

If there was one thing that brought the melancholic elfess to this ledge, what would it be? Did it begin in the aviary, where she found out Theodosia had taken her own life, when Juniper was only 13 years old? Or perhaps it was upon her 22nd year of life, when her wretched father slit open her own hand. Now that was an ugly scar. At 28, Juniper found out Plume had been murdered… could that have been the cause? Who knows.

Of course, as so many memories and dreams whispered across the vast, endless ocean, it became clear to Juniper what she was to do next. Maybe it was a surprise that she had turned out the way she had… maybe it wasn’t.

Upon sending her final goodbye letter, Juniper felt a pang of sadness in her chest. Was this the answer? Could this truly be the solution to her life's many problems? Oh well, whether or not this was the way to go, it was too late. Juniper had made up her mind.

So finally, Juniper looked up at the sky, and she smiled. Breaking through the waves' deafening roars, Juniper whispered: “I miss you all… I miss you so much.”

And with that, Juniper Rose was gone.

i was held at gunpoint and forced to upvote this, +1 

Just now, RMW01 said:

i was held at gunpoint and forced to upvote this, +1 

<3

Some annoying redhead who was friends with her since he was 14 winters old would just sit there... empty... not knowing who to bully or annoy anymore...

[!] A cold stare was given to the fire that had burnt the letter he received last elven day in Petra, a sharp breath taken in… a shakey one released. The flames quit their seemingly endless dancing and roared to life, or perhaps death. For, death is simply the absence of love, and that is truly what Juniper had gone through.

9 minutes ago, satinkira said:

A tiny demon thought of Juniper. It'd often seen her wandering the streets of Vienne, when it hadn't been reduced to a ruin. She'd seemed nice enough..

But remembering meant thinking, and thinking was hard, so it soon went back to its previous activity - eating.

This is the ONLY correct response to this post everyone else go home

"Perhaps you were not maln to the three I helped raise." Mused Nehtamo to the shrunken head hanging by reddened yellow hair stared on with empty eye sockets as the two spoke. "For they are nothing like you, yet she was every bit an annoyance, as much a danger and threat as you were. Good riddance, I hope it was slow." Tone cold, yet indifferent. There were more important matters at hand.

That was quite quick tbh

20 hours ago, Ropceek said:

That was quite quick tbh

THIS IS THE OTHER ONLY CORRECT REPLY TO THIS POST

As the elfess puts away some supplies in the clinic a sudden thought struck her. "I wonder if Juni is doing alright." She speaks out loud muddling over the thought for a while before going back to the mindless task