The Fulfillment of my Duties

_RoyalCrafter_

The Fulfillment of my Duties

o34ygSMbK2Qpc0ajnXUTjO2X2RUbyrcBMx2MQu0CBWuGGeyF3Sqs5EAEi7-E1piIG3LN_ffGNxdzAyL3FcwkSiN_nOy6wNTohuUBd1Df4LGWsIhgbn-Xbg2LB4bnm9YF1CIM2ucl-vuKN2WWRXYG-rOZM9ovjfWtcA8ydIL0oOjL_JbP_EZmDK6klRks

[source]

[!] A green armoured dwarf smithed in deep thought.

separator.png.ef25e230841f2513af20c0554f9e072c.png

I, Garedyn The Green, have fulfilled my promises and my duties as Yemekar’s Pick.

I have rebuilt the workforce from the ground up with the aid of Bromdor Goldhand.

I have reformed the structure of the workforce to suit a more coordinated approach, one that hopefully will last for many generations.

I have dedicated, my will, my body and my soul to the well being and prosperity of our industrious brothers, and it is time for me to leave my position.

I announce my stepping down from the position of Yemekar’s Pick.

The New Yemekar’s Pick shall be chosen from those who step forward to me with desire for the position. These people will then be candidates for Yemekar’s pick, which the members of the working guild of Urguan will vote for.

The elections for a new Yemekar's pick will be help the following stone year. (Monday 28th November 4pm EST.) The winner will be announced the following stone day.

In the meantime, I will continue to work upon the Workforce with as much strength as I can give. I pray to the Brathmordkin to bless our honourable and pious people with success and fortune.

NARVOK OZ DWEDMAR

NARVOK OZ BRATHMORDAKIN

h4YCp2vy1pzPYRB5_SVmDQNdG22bH6PYVTqtcSehcUopsT4laZLXkAMFQUKpt1uRBzcIsFZ2HYskYHMxsrUlevUFjmOQPAP-AHt6aLrtOja-e_R1y8t4etAhA1k8qndX-oRSCxGTCrk0OyqLlwawqKKauuq4yr_bcFoAg820rYohRIV7BEMn32ZAeopYMQ

Ursus Grandaxe looks at the missive and nods slowly, taking a piece of paper to write to Garedyn

Bromdor would smile lightly. "Fank yer fer yer werk lad... Et's ben ah blast werkin' wif yer. Oi 'opeh t'ae next pick will beh just as guud, t'uugh et'll beh 'ard tuh top yer."