Brought Upon Themselves

The King Of The Moon

The Herald of Embers, Abdiel of the Synod, splayed his metal hand over the decayed brow of another severed head. Repeating the same rite he'd already performed nine times since his students had returned with what he sought, the mottled flesh and skull fell into the pool before him.

Dark mimicries of raven feathers - his ectoplasm - fanned out through the water, forming a wreath toward oblivion. A window, through which an Ebritean soul could be called.

And then he spoke the same tempting words:

"Peace was sought. Reason was brought.
The orcs cared naught.

The rusted 'Iron Horde' has brought violence to our temple. A war that will see us defeated, perhaps, but never destroyed. It is not a conquest they can complete. They are deafened by their whispering shamans, blinded by the false miracles of their demonic Spirits. Mindless savages. Warmongers. Maleficar.

They murdered you, dear child. All that you were, all that you could have been... A trophy at the gates they cower behind now.

And now you are here. Condemned. This is an offer of salvation.

Fight for me until this war is won. Teach your killers fear. Help me show them that even death cannot save them or their false gods.

The choice is yours,

Soldier of the Synod."  

((The aforementioned is the result of RP evidenced below; a seance to be performed once an appropriate time can be arranged with the players behind these severed heads stolen from the gates of capital_krugmar, assuming the characters are now dead.

Spoiler

yW-wy3DlXvqkJr_Cf0G1zWx5TWpgvn_zaS41gRoEwZ2ths_DcOomwJdEIBh3BLEbmqGcuHhZuBR3e9VAqnhWzBTKtfSdmapcDsmJbPlIommGWM7S1aUB4gXpNY88QMdtlusui_2YL8nUei1oNiuRp8f1WRjTAGBMFtnpQvTvlECIvOSNKIQSHsk5Hwp2SA-_faH0hi387X0LS-QJHJOeXUrYr_2gs3q5WdBo3k7txNyZHFJGNqA_TPdJCFRg97WA1C3vNYMAY64_nUlKldxPtAh0D6Zj22fSIApEksa-6ZWXwjOTQJkC8etae0ydhJ35DLX5oaQYPy5X6GKdXgTOXb6rd9a8MZWbGPO1aLO37O6580wKy88VWgMSJrXQ

Unfortunately, only the heads of @BobbyWafflesand @Ziggitee retained their usernames whilst the rest of the heads pictured are labelled 'player head' and I am therefore going to have to rely on your abilities to recognise the skins pictured below.

Klw7OmuwogCemEOdAfYr5EtK1JaS-F752Ok5NgdHK0QiArcpCzuhkYhd5V8-_pjkKSXin1GeoBrSt9HcOpIWv3DdC4y428xNEGYuq4b78EI0Fl5AvRlpuTNsdGPXH0BwBhIYvHrJ8jIaSGgOnMJr-FUNQ0MM7OqSV7QeTwbtIlLIWiwnr79aoKqVbNYIcQ

If you are tagged or recognise your character above and are interested in potentially having that character resurrected, feel free to shoot me a message: Mordu#0001))