Why Kitsune should be a playable race.

SethWasTaken

This is completely original and different roleplay that is unreachable by lotc. Some would argue kha are good replacements and this isn't needed. But i disagree. It gives a similar roleplay experience to a friendly ghost and is VERY interactive with people. Like a physical ghost pet with feelings and a personality. This race could grow to be amazingly different and give a new subrace to humans. I also have a feeling this race will not die.. *cough* fur *cough* ies

The Good

Can shapeshift into human forms, you can 2 forms. Female and male.
You are a companion
can't die by old age
you get wiser and faster the older you become
naturally smarter than most humans

The bad

You are naturally weaker than a human.
you only grow to a maximum size of 4 ft (Unless in human form)
You are emotionally a wreck in early stages of life.
can not practice voidal magic.

164125296_Screenshot2022-11-22111338.thumb.png.e707259f73dd5e4bfc3808d9ed8ff670.pngexample of a skin in kitsune formR.jpg.9d2e2af9d16f7bec93ea802b11455d6c.jpgexample of skin in human formpDbOmS7AWBO4N12C4Sbd--2--sbf4f.thumb.jpg.04da0d531d900e2accfe7cc4a68d512f.jpg

This is very experimental I would like permission from an ST to create this as a playable race/function. Similar to a ghost being an exclusive race. 

please comment what you think i should change to make it more lore-compatible. I also would like to see to this being approved by an ST. 

If it is good enough.

I see it as a really cool idea, but it really depends on how well it will fit into the existing lore, 'cause we don't really have shapeshifters or anything.
Anyway, sounds cool and unique to me, so LESS GO AND BRING FURRIES INTO LIFE!! (I meant no offence)

Just now, Orino said:

I see it as a really cool idea, but it really depends on how well it will fit into the existing lore, 'cause we don't really have shapeshifters or anything.
Anyway, sounds cool and unique to me, so LESS GO AND BRING FURRIES INTO LIFE!! (I meant no offence)

im no furry, but considering it used to be a thing makes me hopeful. It was shelved so im hoping i can rewrite kitsune as a konosune lol. Thanks for the input

Just arguing why something should be on the server and playable isn't good enough for it to be on the server, not that I believe this will provide anything new or interesting, you'll have to write a lore page and describe what it can do, where it came from, why, etc. 

This could also encourage the buying of ranks for skin cache.

i just realized

just play a kha if you wanna larp as a furry

2 minutes ago, Asutto said:

just play a kha if you wanna larp as a furry

It's just meant to be an alternative to kha, because it is something new and in my opinion more diverse and has the ability to grow more.

I don't see the issue for there being other creature races other than a cat and a mouse. you could have Lizard folk like in D&D for example. the whole immediate ew no furry race thing is surprising to me.

1 minute ago, Zanael Moonstrider said:

I don't see the issue for there being other creature races other than a cat and a mouse. you could have Lizard folk like in D&D for example. the whole immediate ew no furry race thing is surprising to me.

I completely agree. It's not entirely meant as a furry race just a more magical seeming kha alternative. People don't give it a chance when it seems even slightly furry like. Not that im a furry, but i just think this would be a very cool race to play. Thanks for the input and not putting a negative comment lmao.