Why Kitsune should be a playable race.

SethWasTaken

It's a fantasy world to me I don't see why fantasy races can't be added. it get's boring if you get limited to what you can be if you'd rather not play a human, elf, etc. See where lore writing takes you!

4 minutes ago, dragonwound said:

don't listen to these losers they're all doomers

write the lore and see where it goes bro

thanks mate

I would encourage you to write up some lore for this and see where it goes, at the end of the day it is a fantasy rp server, if you want somthing to happen then make it happen.

I will ensure your success.

for the greater evil. 

if you think you can write good lore for it go ahead

Im unsure if this lore is good or not, so please if you can think of ways to change this let me know i appreciate it!

Just now, X_Arcane_X said:

Im unsure if this lore is good or not, so please if you can think of ways to change this let me know i appreciate it!

remove the need for a companion/"master" to avoid depression I think that'd get a bit weird IRP and would attract.... certain players to the race.

Write what you want my dude. No one is stopping you. Just because of a few form gremlins, which are insulting, doesn't mean don't write the lore. Simply shows there is always a majority who just criticize and doesn't actually write up a helpful and constructive critique.

Note/Edit : This is to address the people who are just insulting the dude instead of giving a proper critique. Isn't cool to vibe such a negative vibe.

12 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

remove the need for a companion/"master" to avoid depression I think that'd get a bit weird IRP and would attract.... certain players to the race.

alright is that better?

9 minutes ago, Orlesian said:

Write what you want my dude. No one is stopping you. Just because of a few form gremlins, which are insulting, doesn't mean don't write the lore. Simply shows there is always a majority who just criticize and doesn't actually write up a helpful and constructive critique.

Note/Edit : This is to address the people who are just insulting the dude instead of giving a proper critique. Isn't cool to vibe such a negative vibe.

you literally just made my day. I was getting discouraged but this helps lol. Thanks mate

This is not a lore submission, you need to write it to fit in the world, not just have a list of your desired quirks about a creature.

Here is an example of lore created by a new player that ties in to already existing lore and is well written. You do not have to write as proficiently as this person, but something beyond what you currently have.

EDIT: Also put it in the appropriate section if you want lore team to look at it.

Edited by Privet

Oh Lord no, this will just be a meme like Kha. 90 % of players will be furries.

3 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

Oh Lord no, this will just be a meme like Kha. 90 % of players will be furries.

And why is that an issue?

1 minute ago, Zanael Moonstrider said:

And why is that an issue?

because furries comprise about 100% of the issue we have with ERP in the server, which is against the rules.

1 minute ago, Aaunic Roleplayer said:

because furries comprise about 100% of the issue we have with ERP in the server, which is against the rules.

No that's elves, human roleplayers, and the rare orc.