Why Kitsune should be a playable race.

SethWasTaken

1 minute ago, Aaunic Roleplayer said:

because furries comprise about 100% of the issue we have with ERP in the server, which is against the rules.

that's fair enough but you do know there are furries that aren't like that who just want a unique creature

character to play as? It seems to be more an issue of needing to punish the people who are breaking the rules themselves rather than punishing the collective because they like humanoid animals.

1 hour ago, Werew0lf said:

I will ensure your success.

for the greater evil. 

i second the notion.

47 minutes ago, Privet said:

This is not a lore submission, you need to write it to fit in the world, not just have a list of your desired quirks about a creature.

Here is an example of lore created by a new player that ties in to already existing lore and is well written. You do not have to write as proficiently as this person, but something beyond what you currently have.

EDIT: Also put it in the appropriate section if you want lore team to look at it.

I included a link to lore

17 minutes ago, Zanael Moonstrider said:

And why is that an issue?

Because as someone who lead the Kha with others for a while I can tell you the Furries will return the lore to their fetishes. They don't care about the cool story of the Kharajyr people, their dead godess, their struggles. They'll turn strong ass hunter-tigrasi into cute catboys.

That's why.

1 minute ago, Laeonathan said:

Because as someone who lead the Kha with others for a while I can tell you the Furries will return the lore to their fetishes. They don't care about the cool story of the Kharajyr people, their dead godess, their struggles. They'll turn strong ass hunter-tigrasi into cute catboys.

That's why.

Which is exactly why you should upvote this race. It is made to be cute and flexible. It can be roleplayed in the place of Kha so Kha will become more respectable while Kitsune will just become a fun thing for furries and non furries who just think it's cool. 

say what yall want this is fire 

3 minutes ago, Tav said:

say what yall want this is fire 

thank u gamer

14 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

That's why.

The thing is, this sort of stuff has been done with elves and humans before from what I've heard. but you don't see all the human players being put under the same box. If you hate furries then that's fair but don't just put prejudice on all of them when a group break the rules or make things weird.

1 minute ago, Cepheid said:

Time for the Malik Catgirl arc

I will not confirm nor deny this possibility.

5 minutes ago, JudgedKitty said:

I TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT THE RETURE OF NEKOS

NO ONE BELIEVED ME

TAKE THAT THE VEGAN COMEDIAN

@Vegan_Comedy

It isn't approved yet but since the community likes it so much it might idk. lets hope so

i quite like the idea however not all of it correct, if we are going by what kitsune's really are they are a spirit coming from Japanese folklore i wouldn't call them fury at all, it would be that their fox spirits disguised as humans, if in lotc though i think they would stay as spirits but unlike the spooks and things most dislike in lotc i think this could be a spirit people actually like or while yes they can be tricksters their natural spirits and pose as guardians, if it were to be a thing i think it would be call that they start off as as the lowest kind of kitsune (one tail) while the highest would be a 9 tailed, where they change colour to white or gold, this is relating to the actual folklore if we were to do this however and they be good spirits then we might want to give them the proper names for the good kitsune's which is Zenko these ones are mostly all good and are said to ward of evil, now there can be evil kitsunes so maybe you might want to add both the good and the bad which would give an interesting twist, how to tell them apart? zenko are most often white then the other kitsune's, the evil kitsunes are known as nogitsune, these are more demons though then spirits and they trick everyone no matter what and they target the sins of people (greed, pride and so on) i think it could be a very interesting idea but not as for a fury but as the actual spirit