Why Kitsune should be a playable race.

SethWasTaken

Here's a general take; the concentration of roleplay, lore, and the playerbase is good, the dilution of these things is bad.

It isn't actually that fun to be one of two members of a group, actually interesting roleplay experiences come from social interaction and groups of people. The Kha community would benefit from people like you dedicating themselves to it, instead of writing a new CA race that will exist for a month with 10 people, then six months with 2 people, then die. Its happened so many times and it always goes the exact same way. 

@Xarkly just told me in vc he doesn't think it would add a lot :/ (i disagree personally)

Just now, gusano said:

@Xarkly just told me in vc he doesn't think it would add a lot :/ (i disagree personally)

i just think @UnBaed might get carried away 

3 hours ago, Xarkly said:

i just think @UnBaed might get carried away 

c7c5fce696fa83782fff1a05e07698b8.png

12 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

c7c5fce696fa83782fff1a05e07698b8.png

Ok well

That could be anybody

On 11/23/2022 at 8:35 PM, dragonwound said:

most based reply on the entire thread

for an RP server people are weirdly hostile towards those who want to try new ideas, especially towards our relatively new and younger players

old heads

On 11/22/2022 at 12:15 PM, Zanael Moonstrider said:

I don't see the issue for there being other creature races other than a cat and a mouse. you could have Lizard folk like in D&D for example. the whole immediate ew no furry race thing is surprising to me.

it's named ******* kitsune it's just a blatant ass furries. Musin and Kha? Lore behind em. This? Weeb

On 11/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, Elite Snipes said:

Ohio resident activities 

ezgif-5-445e02da18.gif

On 11/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, Elite Snipes said:

Ohio resident activities 

ezgif-5-445e02da18.gif

I am locking this topic as I have had to hide and give warnings for multiple instances of toxicity against OP. 

OP, there is some really excellent critique here, especially that your lore submission needs some beefing up to make it viable. Don't be discouraged if the first version doesn't get accepted.