1000th post ama

Nectorist

Can you predict my future

please give my family back

which part of our reign did you enjoy the most & the least?

also do you still put jelly in your eggs for breakfast? 

why did you have to go and get banned when your nation needed you the most. you're literally avatar: the last emperor.

5 hours ago, VoxyNoir said:

Can we be friend, best friend forever?

only because i gaslit you so hard the other day

5 hours ago, rukio said:

Why are you 4'3 irl?

same reason you're 4'2. god decided to curse both of us for actions in a past life (terrorism committed in north ireland from 1960-1995)

5 hours ago, dragonwound said:

when are we playing rocket league

when i return home to my computer, bullying my younger brother relentlessly in the process 

5 hours ago, excited said:

how’s it feel knowing that I can watch your rp in vanish and admonish you for your weird Derfey dinkleberg celia’norian neighbor rp?

it's just retribution for the time i issued your indefinite ban for butchering poor vesian noobs in the middle of afternoon tea

5 hours ago, libertyybelle said:

what’s it like being goff?

idk as som1e who isnt goff u prbly donut understand but hary poter loves me mor thena u and there is no way u can understend it

5 hours ago, dragonwound said:

what is your favorite color 

it used to be silver when i was a kid but now it's definitely green. leafy green 

Favorite moment in oren?

Favorite staff member?

Favorite server member?

Favorite server moment?

How was your 6 month vacation?

32 minutes ago, creamynoteblock said:

what is your favorite species of fish

probably not a specific species, but i love redfish off the Gulf of Mexico. i try to go fishing down there with my uncles and cousins during the summer, but you can go all year and they make for some good catches

34 minutes ago, MaltaMoss said:

so when we pushed (redacted) into the river was he in the wheelchair or not (please answer)

canonically (redacted) was pushed into the river, on his wheelchair, by olivier de savoie, prince of savoy. hope this answers it

35 minutes ago, argonian said:

how would you rank the emperors of oren

only counting their time as emperor, also including a thousand other factors, they are:

1. Godfrey I

2. John I

3. John III

4. Tobias

5. Aurelius

6. Sigismund

7. Peter III

8. Philip III

9. Augustus

10. Joseph II

11. Anne

12. Horen

13. John VIII

14. Anastasia

15. John II

16. John V

17. Peter I

18. Philip I

19. Robert I

20. Boris

21. Godfrey II

22. William

23. Joseph I

24. Robert II

25. Alexander I

26. Peter IV

27. Philip II

28. Alexander II

29. John VII

30. John IV

31. John VI

32. Peter II

33. Antonius

This list was made by a few friends and I a while back. I'm down to discuss our rationale behind each choice in DMs. I also don't think these rankings are a reflection of the competency of these individual people, just moreso how their reigns would likely be perceived 

39 minutes ago, Beamon4 said:

Do you know a kid named finger?

no but when i was around 10 i knew a kid named "Ham" so i think that's about as weird

38 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

Can I get someone to raise Philip III from the dead again so he can finally be with his homie Bakir?

for all of the side hoes he had, philip iii had one true love- bakir. for him to risen again and reunited would be a happy ending for everyone

34 minutes ago, Lhindir_ said:

Real talk, what’s the best thing you’ve tried in Spain ?

without a doubt it's fuet. my roommate, bart, and i eat tf out of that stuff it's good as hell. the clubs here are also way better than back in the US

33 minutes ago, Borin said:

Who is winning the world cup? I dont care if you dont have any interest in football just name a country if you need to.

i would love it if we (mexico) won this year, but we didnt play too great against a top-heavy poland today, so realistically i think it'll be France

34 minutes ago, Cepheid said:

When are we getting the Nectorist on World Tour vlog series?

someone after @excitedand i release the eli-david podcast, coming to streaming platforms near you starting 2023

5 hours ago, Optimus420 said:

best football team? 

Houston Texans (my love, as much as they hurt me)

but actual performance-wise it has to be the Chiefs, as much as i hate to say it

5 hours ago, DERFEYISM said:

Can you predict my future

i think we'll be grabbing bbq at terry black's when im back in the states

5 hours ago, Mai said:

please give my family back

they're staying locked in my basement until i say so.

5 hours ago, Sailor said:

Why touch grass

i got tricked into it by a friend and now my hand feels like it's melting im not doing this shit again

5 hours ago, Eryane said:

which part of our reign did you enjoy the most & the least?

also do you still put jelly in your eggs for breakfast? 

my favorite part was definitely after we won the haverlock warclaim. those few weeks were like being on cloud 9, and the culmination of a tough comeback was so rewarding. there were so many factions unified under us that had formerly been enemies of each other that it really went to show how powerful even a partially-united empire could be. there was also some great rp to go along with it

my least favorite part was definitely that first week. it was stressful and i made a ton of mistakes along the way. thankfully we were able to come back from most of them, but plenty kinda haunted over us for the remainder of our reign. had i been smarter, i think we'd have been a lot more successful and i wouldnt have been as stressed

yes, jelly on scrambled eggs is goaded 

5 hours ago, tilly said:

why did you have to go and get banned when your nation needed you the most. you're literally avatar: the last emperor.

i took white boy summer a little too seriously and ended up waltzing into a ban. i admittedly fucked up but i was in a pretty stressful situation back then so i probably wouldve gotten banned for pugsy like 2 days later anyway

5 hours ago, JoshBright said:

Favorite moment in oren?

Favorite staff member?

Favorite server member?

Favorite server moment?

How was your 6 month vacation?

like i said above, my favorite moment ever was winning at haverlock. so much effort went into our campaign back then, and it really was a collective effort of a bunch of people that made it possible. it felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders and i had finally corrected a lot of my early mistakes

after you, it'd have to be @The60th for all that he provides to the server tech-wise

my favorite server member of all time is definitely @Esterlen. Even though he and i now have a rocky relationship and we dont always see eye-to-eye, his overall contributions to the server are undeniable and he was a big influence on me over the past couple of years. i really admire people who have the ability to understand the wider server of the story, and i think he's exemplified that both during his time as emperor and while he was advising the past rendition of oren

my favorite server moment is probably the fall of johannesburg. dont get me wrong, i think the server hasnt necessarily been as great since that, but it was absolutely a BIG moment in the server's history that's defined the following 6 or so years since it's happened. im a sucker for big moments, change in political dynamics, and stories being made, and i think that was the big one on what was one of the top 3 memorable maps

it was good. im still not fully out of it because im still in Spain rn, which has been an absolute joy, but i do think it's good to be away from the server for long periods of time as to not get too sucked in to the ooc apparatus, which is definitely what happened to me

favorite build from the last few maps?

also favorite jnc moment

Do you think the ultimate conclusion of your reign would have been different had there been no schism/war and had Savoy's accession to the Empire been completed, considering most Savoyards ended up migrating to post-war Oren anyway and that the civil war would have been set up in both scenarios?

Was there ever an Orenian bounty on Ulrich's head? How fat is Adolphus actually?

What are your thoughts on the Sutican War? What are your thoughts on Carolustadt?

Brother I hope you enjoyed your time away. Now that you’re back is there anything you still wanna do that’s been a long-standing goal of yours? Or will you be spending your time with friends and catching up?

uhh what’s your favorite ice cream, person I do not know?