The Great Council of 1900 IST

seannie

dk--QUFGbdS4MPNAJ0jYLtsuWigUHSdpKnlBgjlMjEA3kFW2Gb8mdQUo4ENM08Cvdu8jpjVg09-We5veFvs2C16e1w3m_qpxYog-Mnx0yhaO2Zzk-pKQS3J2lZTLRDpanIzZxqsTXIIbxC-rcBlCxyDaTBoddyVYPmXqyBtoPIR38Mxre-JdUhkAq6mxng

THE GREAT COUNCIL OF VIENNE

10th of Horen’s Calling, 1900

-v6hUcr5MMnU0pdeIx1_ubwUOINbUzfUQ9uaWaxGEtgxKEWjhAxBT91KK2fPF58EWhZMeq7d4oLqhfp7HKmcxvyLW6YiNfINDWWcR5_cH0VtS5yYQ3Dk7jFQMEJ3X-rDH_8ZpfRa4Hq1CuiFsHIL84Ug8pkg3bPExC55htIJX-xdu2wqHBGs_P5F3qWmRg

TO OUR RESTORED REALM,

With the threats of total war finally cast aside, our United Kingdom may now firmly organize its internal formations and officiate its supreme law, the Charter of Aaun, our Constitution and my relinquishing of absolute authority.

Thus, in my capacity as Sovereign popular, I hereby convene the august nobility to Vienne, henceforth forming an assembly of peerage so that they may lead Aaun’s destiny into the future - the Royal Diet, in their affirmation of our Charter.

PER VOLUNTATEM AAUNICA,

Charles I Alstion, Prince of Alstion, Sovereign of the United Kingdom of Aaun, Duke of Corazon, Protector of the Realm

Pl9BDKMvo0wyVIyXYlAIC0vwVBnb2BMiOlQ-iUA7LML1yNvKYp7cw_6DgbGakoT97f1wPBHmQbjj3bMhGRxZ_ZabsIuHhai2v1pNBuxnL_4nyRRQ0ebQXH28sBRaoSTu-TTJTyLHOKr18QvCvuIgzAVD00oNqMzcjFayFpPMcCO30hBCL3Vsr701p231jQ

[Sunday, 3est, Vienne]

Gustav Barclay and Louis August de Rosius are typical enjoyers of politics and constitutions.

The young knight, Sir Wilhelm Barclay, Ritter von Minitz await for this great council and prepares to sit next to his fellow knights