The Crows' Vows | Marriages of House Ludovar

CopOwl

THE CROWS’ VOWS

THE MARRIAGES OF TWO LADIES OF HOUSE LUDOVAR

FZ6NRr3ny947BAMsCgtpHe_54eIQIGWOGSAj8hYcKivevvDu_tbtvmRPYQ98Jo4X6LAL0tLCPOTqTYO8xUl4Fk1tHYRVzbXVENFncb52nEQT2wIy7ZUZ9Q4WN7C9736T-AVu4zm6sKfgAH8_VaIiEhbnrS2pGlVhozix6ckiKLvM6YBrM8cixXmBTNADJg

Issued By

THE COUNTESS OF OTISTADT

&

BARONESS OF JULIKSBURG

On the 11th of Vzmey ag Hyff, 453 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

Two wits of equal sharpness were matched between parallel Countesses of North and South lands, and it has produced a fruitful and amicable agreement. Following years of lengthy negotiations between the Countess of Aquilae - Matriarch of the Balianite House of Vuiller - and the Countess of Otistadt, and following the pursuance of permission from His Majesty, Karl III for an international union, all provisions have been made for the arrangement of marriage between the long-partnerless Heiress of House Ludovar and titular Baroness of Juliksburg to Lord Samuel Vuiller, brother to the Southern Countess.

However, as part of the agreements with House Vuiller, it has been decided that Lady Liliyana Sonia Ludovar shall in turn marry Lord Godric Ivan Vuiller - the heir to the Balianite House - to pay them back for sacrificing their honorable Brother away from the Southern Lands. The Unions of these two Comital Houses is one of a magnitude rarely matched among noble societies, not lightened by the unlikely match of two pairs from two nations divided by a vast Continent. 

The Baroness of Juliksburg, Lady Emma Henrietta Ludovar, and her betrothed are glad to invite all to witness their holy matrimony. This shall be held on the 10th of Tov and Yermey, 454 E.S., in the Chapel of Bl. Robert Lothar located within their Comital Estate of Otistadt. The reception thereafter shall be held at the frozen lake of Otistadt where the newlywed couple shall gladly accept any and all gifts presented from their honored guests.

OPEN INVITATIONS ARE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING:

All Citizens of the Dual Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska, and the Kingdom of Balian

FORMAL INVITATIONS ARE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING:

His Royal Majesty, King Karl III, and his Royal Pedigree

His Princely Grace, Duke Wilheim II Barclay, and his Noble Pedigree

His Grace, Duke Aleksandr II Ruthern, and his Noble Pedigree

His Grace, Duke Valdemar I Baruch, and his Noble Pedigree

His Highness, Margrave Loran I von Draco, and his Noble Pedigree

The Right Honourable, Count Matviy I Kortrevich, and his Noble Pedigree

The Honourable, Viscountess Ada I Colborn, and her Noble Pedigree

His Lordship, Baron Aurik I Bishop, and his Noble Pedigree

His Highness, Viceroy Cesar I de Pelear, and his Noble Pedigree

His Lordship, Baron Sviatoslav I Godunov, and his Noble Pedigree

His Royal Majesty, King Aleksandros I, and his Royal Pedrigree

The Most Honourable, Viscount Peter IV d’Arkent, and his Noble Pedigree

The Most Honourable, Viscount Viktor III var Ruthern, and his Noble Pedigree

The Most Honourable, Viscount Drako I Darkwood, and his Noble Pedigree

The Most Honourable, Viscountess Catherine I Huntshill, and her Noble Pedigree

The Honourable, Baron Lucius I Galbraith, and his Noble Pedigree

The Honourable, Baron Constantine I Malenos, and his Noble Pedigree

The Honourable, Baroness-Regent Freyja Mösu, and her Noble Pedigree

His Serene Highness, Prince Frederick II, & His Royal Highness, Prince-Regent Peter de Joannes, and their Royal Pedigree

PERSONAL INVITATIONS ARE EXTENDED TO THE FOLLOWING:

His Serene Highness, Grand Prince Georg Sigismund

Her Highness, Princess-Consort Niamh de Joannes

Her Grace, Duchess Analiesa var Ruthern

Her Ladyship, Lady Anabel Colborn, Keeper of the Book

Her Ladyship, Lady Elizaveta Barbanov-Bihar

Her Ladyship, Lady Mischa Lesanov

Her Ladyship, Lady Manon de Falstaff

Corporal Samuel Woods and his Honourable Pedigree

TIZ LIFST DLUM HAESIY,

Her Excellency, Adele Emma Ludovar, Lady Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Countess of Otistadt, Viscountess of Sezwesk, Baroness of Juliksburg, Lady of Ricksburg, Kastellan of Domestic Trade, Kastellan of Labour

drr5OEkRW8NdU5TjopEUdPM3hjsul4aRD0K5CQLE0KCd9vYy4kI7S2ikgwF3EOfd6ZI0ll0Z2nYARZ0YWivyg3QfnJS0_cFPlONpZBUCGTDqdL99k14GZhltridHAY1u7hj1Aw63EUxP32DbdBB-mPs5UvuZyoQgtpYvJPtTS9DtfD8Wj0B1TfNCkvY_lw

The Right Honourable, Matyas Isaak Ludovar, Count-Consort of Otistadt, Lord of Alban

Her Ladyship, Emma Henrietta Ludovar, Baroness of Juliksburg, 

Heiress to House Ludovar and Titles

5KMBbRHMy2mOPzAM4MKT7Z_P78Y-RAsGHZ_YSNqA8AgYytlclgb2wDzzuC7u3vFSTI1dNfn2zRIUjbudMC2utvhrxqBUxv36A__rQTy6z4ANl_7m-a0mH74tGXEhb0BsyzAwhtpwp8Q5pJqv_J11g42l-j-bnk6szxjFaIK0_DExjcyRDezT_lo_wqlV2g

Her Ladyship, Liliyana Sonia Ludovar

Her Excellency, Johanne Alstromeria Vuiller, Countess of Aquilae, Viscountess-Consort of Renduzzo, Matriarch of House Vuiller and Darkwood

His Lordship, Samuel Vuiller

His Lordship, Godric Ivan Vuiller, Heir to House Vuiller and Titles

QTYMZolsr1GnoqejcK-f9VWc4sFPYqCnKoja7uhWOu0oaqjZvNvo69fGFFrSAZpA6copQec_eq0OzV9m1z3oVmRn1nj8Z6XsxfB4vcvSIqmlk-ZlhljA-6WB7xuNc-P47neWCpIbITDg0IIKpXgzuiqTdCTyunAFbO0bWOKXXj7rCAgdFRvaAYw-AW2nnA

Spoiler

OOC:

Sunday 4th December

5pm EST in Otistadt Chapel

pIvEZ1Wt_-fp_ImWNVvN-RtLsQv1iesxYWmMEjYr16VgMpgCUZd4-qryy7WVRCMyYxET9S4AZ6hYzpdrbnG0ffrpZsZfM1GOXXSRit_jLA5eTx357EqhXGAOk17fVZ_EEsWWsDIFd_NUnzOWeAw1sLtaFblEsk0d0_wqgrxK_rrkDCwfivgsFZDO4x0EDg

Ledicort Vuiller would receive the letter while at a funeral, promptly stashing it away in his pocket to read when he could be bothered

The Countess of Aquilae looked forward to her younger brothers wedding, alongside that of her heirs wedding sometime after! She marked the date on the calendar, wondering a moment what her nieces and nephews or even grandchildren may be like. What an odd thought, really. Nonetheless, the woman hoped the unions were blessed and fruitful!