THE PRAYER OF MONSIGNOR LOUIS DE ROSIUS

Franczhiz

THE PRAYER 

OF 

MONSIGNOR 

LOUIS DE ROSIUS

Penned by, Scribe Martius

FQwvcO0yOi6gfR4eKd7aEMU-NOgZ5Ip1HsBIOeLIQS83RNuytpJQ22nuFsCteuCZgtf4QtSIiPumqoaI41ZjTTBcUO9FLVnfVM0U81CxrpJQ8hC-DVj3Ng-8FFwkpwZobVSqM0O0f3T7zrn9FFjINQ9qr8oq_7vg9V-Af7UzKBXCZ7yQ4Zuh27CI9-JzlQ

Louis Joseph de Rosius, praying within the Chapel of St. Edmond in 7th of Tobias' Bounty, 1900.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GOD, Creator of Man in the Seven Skies, blessings be upon your Exalted and Saints, I have come to ask you strength in my life for I have lost many of my kin. Bring blessings into my life so I may continue to do my work as someone who tries to dutifully serve you. Amen.

Exalted Horen, be blessed for founding our faith and be blessed upon your eternal wisdom, Exalted Owyn, be blessed for your chivalry and for your eternal wisdom, Exalted Godfrey, be blessed for your eternal wisdom and be blessed knowledge upon the temptations of mankind, Exalted Sigismund be blessed for acknowledging no power but that of GOD and be blessed for your your eternal wisdom. Amen.

Saint Godwin of Aaun, I pray you come to our people for their aid when they are in need - look after those who continue the legacy of your descendants, such descendants being our sovereign and his family. May you guide our Kingdom into prosperity and spread the word of our beloved faith that comes from GOD and his Exalted. GOD protect my King, Charles I, one who has been chosen by your grace. Amen.

Saint Edmond of Lachsin, look after the Auvergnians of this world who are so proud of their heritage, I pray for them to you if they are in need of help, and I pray that you will do likewise. All by the power and might of the one true GOD. Amen.

Saint Tylos of Kalden, I pray to you that you will look after those who descend from you, the proud Waldenians who are O' so pious to your power and are blessed people within this world, may you keep watch over them and guide them into GOD His Holy light. Amen.

Saint Tara of Edel, may you be the one example for the women in the Canonist nations and be the one who will guide them while us men are defending our people against those who the Deceiver sends to threaten the flock of GOD, may you protect and guide the women of this world who create our descendants, who take care of the children and the many others who are in need of a mother figure. Blessings be upon you, Saint Tara - Pray for us. Amen.

Saint Otto of Haense, I ask of you to guide those who have succeeded you, and to make them pious Canonists who will support everyone in every Canonist endeavor and bring the people of Haense closer to GOD, I pray that you will oversee them to grow spiritually and will guide them to the Church and the illumination of your light. Amen.

Saint Lothar of Balian, May you guide the flock of GOD with its relations to the other human realms within this world, may you guide them to peace and bless them as a Kingdom that has been acknowledged by your vicar. I pray that they will grow and prosper like any other realm within this world that has been filled with deceit and greed by the Deceiver and I pray that you will guide those who reside within the Kingdom through those struggles that they meet. I pray to you to oversee the safe reign of the new King by the grace of GOD, Alexandros I. Amen.

Saint Emma of Woldzmir, I pray that you look over those who reside within Petra, guide them, hear the prayers, provide them with what they need, unify their people and strengthen their faith. Look after my kin and their friends and fellow compatriots through the help of the one true GOD.

Blessed be, GOD, blessed be, Exalted, blessed be Saints, blessed be, the Blessed, blessed be, the Venerable, blessed be, Vicar of GOD. Bring the faithful together, make them live under the Seven Skies together in harmony, bring them closer to GOD, bring them closer to the Exalted, bring them closer to the Saints, bring them closer to the Blessed, bring them closer to the Venerable, bring them closer to His Vicar.

Amen.