One People, One Petra - Vote Adrian John

CanadaMatt

Music

Spoiler

Adrian John Huntshill-Sarkozy
By the People for the People for Petra

_2uux9Obi085d2G_ciF7LTPyZzam6s6ZBF24z3cqyCJxxmApcJMPcELd443w-GlYFFFugciFuL81VLF17b27lr2Mxy-FyUlIoLlOVi-FY92BLkcOPjTX8biDAIrqlXbO2LuF3x56zKGh8DLqawHnMKhnwNnumh4kWKhZkAMI77s6EcB-0KxRYV3UsaHq5Q

Dear brothers and sisters of Petra the time for a new Petra is upon us and it is our CIVIL duties as FREE people and STRONG people to cast a vote upon a new mayor to help run the Great Commonwealth of Petra and its Greater people whos hard work and great minds combined together made Petra what it is today, a land for children to grow free and unharmed, a land for men and women to live a day to day life without threat of war and if they will have something to eat that day.

It is with that that I Adrian John Huntshill-Sarkozy hereby run for Mayor of Petra to keep that lifestyle around and if not make Petra Greater then it is, where all man and women provide to the nation, where there can be jobs for everyone and a future to look forward to for our children.

And example of what I wish to do with Petra is to provide more jobs for one, and homes for future and or current Petrans, and to do that I would suggest we lessen the land holdings of the Nobel's and turn it into housing for the people or even shops for those who wish to provide to the nation. Also build more farms in unused lands to Petras south in those empty fields along the river Petra and the newly acquired Aaun lands and with those farmlands we would take 20% of all acquired resources being it mining or farming into a Petra resource reservoir to be saved in an emergency if Petra is ever put at risk or is thrown into a state of war.

Together My fellow People of Petra we will reach for a GREATER Petra it only takes a community to reach that greatness

SIGNED,

Adrian John Huntshill-Sarkozy

'Wings' von Draco grumbled in response after his beloved, Aviana von Draco, read the missive of Adrian's candidacy to him- he could not read himself, "That damned Four-Chins.." he muttered, spatting a glob of discolored phlegm at his feet in trepidation. "A vote for 'Wings' is a vote for prosperity and the future accomplishment of the Commonwealth of Petra!" he then declared, waving a clenched fist in the air!