The Bloody Fox’s Final Log [PK]

Willstertheking2

Yulnayl weeped, wishing she had more time with her uncle. If only she had a chance to change it all.

Laurir Raziel Amethil made his way towards the palace; looking at the mass off people that just left. He just missed it the events yet the news rang to him from the two friends he met on stairs: Vallein has been executed. Raziel Amethil sighed deeply "He sought justice, unbanishment from our lands, yet he betrayed our trust by attacking us once more, trying to murder the Princess." Another, moreso relieved sigh escaped elf, knowing the one who tried to slay his friends was dead. "Justice has been served... yet was it the right way?" he asked himself, pondering about and remembering the fair interactions he had with him. 

Spoiler

giphy-downsized-large.gif 

If my death is the price for you to be yourself once more, then so be it.

Those final words of Vallein, whispered to Valyris, would haunt Nehtamo that night. The blood from two merciful and clean strikes by his blade had finally been washed from his sleeve. He had handed down the fate that Valyris had declared for Vallein: Death. 

"I did not betray you or lie- madness and hatred had consumed your heart Vallein." Is all Nehtamo would say, staring at the body in the manor, wrothful. "If you had just agreed to go with me, without trying to rally your llir...you could have avoided your fate. You could have lived. Fool." Annoyed, he'd throw a book at the body which slumped, near headless beyond the crushed pulp that barely clung by tendons and sinew akin to tattered threads. 

A vague scent of smoke clung to the room, turning Nehtamo's stomach... or was that the guilt? He was unsure, but the door slammed behind him all the same.

In times of grief and pain

where the soul suffers

and the flame weeps

The Nephilim who saw, the Nephilim who witnessed change - He who wanted it, and he who attempted to risk his own well-being to secure the one who tried to end his.

He strove and his fire wept as it made battle with a sword that clung to his shoulder, he imagined a better outcome, yet the worst one set aflame. The thing had no time to regret or think of a mere distraction that plagued his draconic mind.

"Wood elf, I will not talk and act as if I knew you. For I did not, lest you recalled that time when you tried to strike me. Though whether that you lived or that strike hit true, I would have acted as I do now, say what I say now. I apologize for not doing as much to save your life and your soul, and I am sorry that I shattered your last words, and didn't allow your beloved to silence your words - I take responsibility for that, it was my own fault. Only I can understand, how my fire wished to cling to you to save you from your misguided direction, perhaps we could have been friends, allies, or even brothers. I offer many blessings Vallein and Valyris, too many blessings to keep count, many prayers - I cannot save your soul now for it is out of my reach, yet I hope your body is given a respectable ceremony matter the crimes you committed - I hope however they deal with it, it cleanses it from its sins and needless mistakes."

The thing declared out aloud, offering a simple shrug before he set himself down in the corner of a tavern - He was lucky to find himself a near-infinite amount of alcohol in which he would digest and devoured the strong beverages, his maw was avarice for the liquids, and he quickly drank as much as his heart desired - He quenched his thirst or attempted at least, his expression was emotionless filled with callasnous as the drinks took no effect.

Spoiler

Valyris paced down the corridors late in the evening after the final blows were delivered to the Vuln'miruel. She made her way to the water basin in front of the mirror, taking a scrub brush to her nails to attempt to remove the blood that was caked upon her fingertips. The Ibarellan scrubbed until they were raw and she finally collapsed against the ivory countertop and she inhaled a wheezy breath. "I am sorry...I wish I could have fixed your blind hatred...I am so sorry..."She murmured to herself repeatedly, knowing it was blood that would stain her hands evermore. The final words he spoke rang within her mind as her breathing continued to be shaken, ragged. Yet they were echoed by the words of another leader of Elvendom that she had done what she had to do. It was a tug of war in her mind over it all, though the one thing that remained ever clear was simple, sadness had marked the day and it was one that would leave her unsettled for the rest of time...

The silence was all that hung in the air as the High Prince stood in the center of his throne room. He would have his letter in hand, those gloved mitts of his finding themselves curled into fists and pressed into his eyes before he took his crown and threw it at the throne. "WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE... WHAT PURPOSE DID IT SERVE...?" Golden hues focused upon the stag etched into the ground as he thought out loud, "What good is the symbolism of the protector if I cannot even save my uncle? What has to be done for this senseless violence to end?" He would rise to the light of Malin atop the citadel and gaze east as he spoke to nothing, the young 'Ame seeking guidance from the sky. "Could I have saved him, had I taken his offer? The position of his Champion."

A fox sat in her home, curled up in a chair, legs dangling over the arm rest. A letter sat in her hand, her coarse fingers clenching it tightly to her chest. Sobs escaped the poor woman, though she couldn’t find the words to say. Her uncle had just passed…and she was devastated. As she wept for his passing, she wished he had taken her out on his adventures. Maybe this time she could have saved him. 

Kosher Daesmon paced around the keep he called home, shivering and shaking with rage as he crumpled up a piece of paper and kicked it across the hall. “I fought for their freedom.. He fought for their freedom.. now their corruption has gone TOO FAR.As the ‘ame Prince broke down crying, a light within him would extinguish, something dark taking hold of his heart and mind as the once golden eyes of the Daesmon turned dark. “I will have revenge no matter the cost, all the citizens of Celianor are culpable of this cowardly act and will burn for their crimes.”

The Serpent Father would have been left alone to his own thoughts as he sat in his empty bedroom. All of his furniture seemed to be removed as renovations are to take place at one point. He’d then quietly say something to himself “Always and Forever… R-Rest in peace Vallein, I will surely miss you.” He’d then close his eyes as he shifted his attention elsewhere.

A lone eagle child sat top of her dear home around those she loved as she peered out towards the rising of the day once more. The letter she received was grasped so tightly in her hand as she let out a deepened sigh. The Inferno knew nothing but blame. She could not think straight anymore, she was not there to help, in her mind, it was all her fault for listening to him as he said to lay low.

"Nemglan.. Lead 'im well down the right path. I may never see 'im again, but let him soar by yer side, lovely Thunderbird. Seek 'im to be free from this horrid lands. May I tell 'is story to the world, another legend to our stories dear Thunderbird. I shall fix his possible wrong doin's, 'e shall never be forgotten within our 'ome."

As the druidess spoke these words, she folded the letter up neatly, going to grab her journal of Kanavainua stories. Taking her very terribly carved pencil, she wrote the title clear as day...

"The Cunning Fox and the Caring Eagle."

Nailo Kanavainua wrote on these pages as she was joined by her family, blood or not, she was glad to be around those she loved deeply. The chieftess brought her gaze to the sun's awakening once more as she got to see her fox boy once more.

"Be free my fox boy, I cannot wait to see ye' every single day. This Inferno will never stop spreadin' what ye' so dearly wished."

Spoiler

A mother is not meant to outlive her children.

And yet here she was, kneeling before her past husband's grave with their son's body in her lap - A body she had to travel to Celia'nor in order to retrieve.

A brother and grandson on either side, two princes attempted to console her, but there was nothing that could be said or done to warm her freezing heart.

He had not become a druid. She would never see her son again. Her firstborn, her pride and joy. And just like her daughter, forever lost with no hope of being recovered.

I made an exception for her - I allowed this union, despite what she is, despite what I am.

It was not grief nor regret that overtook the Matriarch's senses now as she tucked her son's crimson locks behind a mangled ear, but something far more sinister and hungry.

There is a debt to be paid.

Ariella has lost a friend in Ceila'nor, at least someone who she thought she got along with. It's quite sad to think that the last interaction they would ever have been the day of the ball.

[Ooc]: Nuuuu why the hot red hair elf?? ಥ_ಥ The horror...

Dave roamed around it's house. "UNFORTUNATE!" The Atronach roared out before departing it's home, heading towards Kosher.