MORE A QUEEN THAN A CONSORT

GMRO

MORE A QUEEN THAN A CONSORT

SANL7HdgSp2ZAfpXCEldZRtIoKMowchbJKSOIx_j2Q879CnVbHHEnPZgjuTDo3CLTtjH2UfNUlTyTtWHQu7SHnxRU4SsPQ3uGydp0dhQMdC05okMoFsQ-siFqx8_NLjVNhBoxLTN-N5kQaMb-jUrNklKR69RpddjcZo-V2Y3q-_qhHXgcR8vp9PKA3EpOA

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by

THE CROWN

On this 15th of  Tov and Yermey of 452 ES

VA BIRODEO E HERZENAV,

Since I have come to my throne, I have felt blessed in all circumstances, though none such more blessed than with my wife. Whilst it is recognized for many that it is a general circumstance that it is expected for a husband and wife to support one another whilst married, my wife has similarly helped me during my position as king and even aided me in my decisions. During the reign of my father, whilst unofficial, he did allow for my mother, Queen Emma of Jerovitz, to sign as more than any simple consort for her works. 

With these points in mind it is my wish, as per my wife’s own numerous feats from her regency whilst I was traveling, the construction of our palace, and her strength in supporting myself  during my lowest moments and highest victories that I wish for her to bear the same respect that my mother was shown. In such, I recognise that Amadea is a Queen more than a consort, with political power that I do entrust to her for her efforts to make her equal alongside me. Whilst she shall not sit the throne as a regnant, for only a Barbanov does sit the throne of Hanseti-Ruska, she shall work alongside me in these twilight years before our son does eventually come to succeed us.

She has helped me become the man that I am today, for I would surely be less without her. With such, I personally thank her for her efforts.

LONG LIVE QUEEN AMADEA OF SUSA, KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM.

IV JOVEO MAN

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg,  Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM!

Edited by SethWolf

Princess Sofia de Pelear took interest at the news! She hadn't known that a once Consort could be declared equal, and that began her plan for her future, the thirteen year old thinking what her future husband may be like.

"Girl boss moment..." a certain  Laurent Sarkozic would comment.

Arabella of Carolustadt, although not involved in Haeseni politics, takes the news from a courier on the road with some joy for the progressive move for Haeseni society and the continuation of the unique tradition started some decades ago. She wished the best for Queen Amadea's successes as the King's equal, albeit quietly and to herself, whilst traveling through the wintery lands of the dual monarchy. "Long live Queen Amadea of Susa," she'd repeat.