THE DRAGONSLAYERS’ TREATY

marslol

THE DRAGONSLAYERS’ TREATY

DdluCeKtdVpjNKniv-YrK3_PiWOr9gmEsCfd0zAaEaSDQFpBfomfN8mOhFDJvXBr5B2VTlSICYa9CKCOCsYciaamiEY6Y7i7lstgwN5HWRRvN1JYoj7w-sNf2Daot16xlImxvh8ExqhI7pq1IIqe59FxzqtfynTImlhULN9nhzZCeXCD3907Mi0-8pxr2BCnwuRfikU5gklB7mMCvzSffIrW8FVPJ4bl2zQjye7gKb0QHbRh114_mpJzZtasaCdqcolRA3RQOL_hOC9LJUVHNztAGHFSeoLq2dvVfmbSDKcNHvUM9iB8yvPrA1uFYpXPmE3xKcgteqhJMS_8PhrvaFB160-u-XAJ7_A8C42McjyxCs

Issued and Confirmed by

THE KINGDOM OF HANSETI-RUSKA

and

THE UNITED KINGDOM OF AAUN

10th i ve Tov ag Yermey, 453 E.S. | 10th of The Sun’s Smile, 104 S.A

Long has the relationship between the Dual Monarchy and the United Kingdom been tense and unstable, but no longer. Peace and prosperity amongst Mankind has prevailed, and these two Kingdoms meet now to forge together their shared future, built upon peaceful relations with one and another.

ARTICLE I - SOVEREIGNTY

I. The United Kingdom of Aaun does recognise the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and all of its lands, and King Karl III to rule over his dominions, until a time where he is succeeded by his rightful successor, Prince Georg.

II. The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska does recognise the sovereignty of the United Kingdom of Aaun and all of its lands, and King Charles I to rule over his dominions, until a time where he is succeeded by his rightful successor, Prince James.

ARTICLE II - NON-AGGRESSION

I. The United Kingdom of Aaun and the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska pledge to each other to adhere to principles of non-aggression between each other, they shall not wage war upon one another, nor shall they raise arms against one another, or try to bring harm to the integrity of one another’s Kingdoms.

ARTICLE III - FREE TRADE

I. The United Kingdom of Aaun and the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska pledge to each other to adhere to principles of free trade, no tariffs shall be imposed on imported goods from the other Kingdom, and each shall make a tax-free stall free for the usage of another within their capitals.

II. As the Capital of Aaun is currently under construction, a tax-free stall shall be made available once it has been constructed, and be involved in their architectural plans.

ARTICLE IV - EXPIRATION

I. This Treaty shall be in effect for a period of ten years, after which the Kingdoms shall convene once again for renegotiations.

maLh-Xu8aTx54UIQMpoh21WClO05iBZMkkS5KKKaA1nVFLFotv8EdiDpW2j1Fk7X9slaszU6urS7mFzdMjenCnwk_vL0P77B-ZtKzlEFFmsnS3bXVa4qQVbVz1fhLkIZDE3RHccDQZ6OdXOhKBgAJSGqwYyd8p1C9-ux8-tyKctUhbOfaMo4s3o

IN THE NAME OF GOD,

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

Her Royal Majesty, AMADEA OF SUSA, Queen of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Countess of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscountess of Varna, Baroness of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Her Excellency The Aulic Envoy, Esfir Amelya Rose Kortrevich 

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Charles I Alstion, Prince of Alstion, Sovereign of the United Kingdom of Aaun, Duke of Corazon, Protector of the Realm