The Abbey of St. Daniel I

Greener

The Abbey of St. Daniel I

The opening service delivered by Bishop Teodosio de Balian

eQN5S-TDLHnj6MOUBsc0WL-3flbl6o8sqi7McqfJA2enrQMQFFIGzhfHXjELflkF6jxJrYJDFzYUs7xgdNKWCmapTmDgnRajB3tlmwMdQ8MjYTwBSHEBAmOzkz3rtStKZO6kEFY45lbo0s2QHhmoArb93V85acEXHypCtIOFHVt6W2oZEdMtvTOG-PsXvw

Local Balian artist rendition of the Abbey of St. Daniel I

After years of planning and construction, the Balian Canonist Abbey of St. Daniel I is officially open. The Abbey holds a chapel dedicated to the Blessed Father Fabian the Lesser, as well housing for monks, nuns and students of the Canonist Faith. The Abbey has a lecture hall where acolytes of the Mother Church as well as Canonist students can come and learn about the Canonist faith, history, flora, fauna, geography and other topics. The aim of the Abbey is to become a beacon of learning within the Kingdom of Balian as a school and to promote the Canonist faith. 

To signify the completion of the abbey a sermon held by the Bishop of Tyria, Fr. Teodosio will take place on the Harren’s Folly, 1900, 104 S.A. All Canonists are welcome to attend the service and enquire about enlisting their children or themselves within the school.

Spoiler

Monday 28th November 5PM EST

Take Camel to Balian and follow road away from Atrus to the left facing the city.

Princess Mariya of Balian looked to the missive, clasping it close against her chest as she'd approach her mother, tentative as her cross dangled delicately from her neck. "..Ave, Mama, do you think I could sign up?" Words quiet, she'd peek up at her with brimming hope, so that she may further learn the ways of Canonism past the teachings she already had in the new school!

@annanicole__

As she ruffled Mariya's hair, Princess Augustina smiled. "You certainly can, my dove. Mariya, I want you to be able to do whatever you want."

5 minutes ago, tadabug2000 said:

Princess Mariya of Balian looked to the missive, clasping it close against her chest as she'd approach her mother, tentative as her cross dangled delicately from her neck. "..Ave, Mama, do you think I could sign up?" Words quiet, she'd peek up at her with brimming hope, so that she may further learn the ways of Canonism past the teachings she already had in the new school!

@annanicole__